Perfect

"It's so beautiful out here."

"It really is." Mike grinned, pulling his wife closer. "We live in a beautiful world."

The couple was sitting on the gazebo of the beach house in Florida they'd rented for the week. They were there with Mark and Ivey and Christina and Austin who had all gone out to pick up dinner. Due to Carrie's nausea, they'd decided to stay back at the house.

Mike was sitting up against the end of the bench with one arm on the ledge and the other rubbing his wife's small baby bump. Carrie was leaning up against him with her head on his chest.

The sky was lit up with pinks, oranges, and yellows as the sun sunk below the water. Music was playing softly in the background.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay. Sitting outside with you is helping." She smiled, putting her hand on top of his.

"I'm sorry you haven't felt very good all week. This was supposed to be a fun relaxing vacation." Mike frowned.

"It's okay, I've still had fun. Can't help that we got pregnant right after we planned this trip." She laughed.

Mike kissed her shoulders. "It'll be worth it."

"Oh, I know." Carrie grinned. "It could be much worse."

"How are we going to announce the pregnancy?" She added, turning her head towards him.

"I have no idea, how do you want to do it?" Mike asked, rubbing her arm.

"I don't know. Nothing too obnoxious. I just want to make sure we get it out before someone else does. I don't want it to be announced through a magazine ya know?"

"Yeah. You're only a little over two months though, no one will be able to tell for at least another month."

"I kind of want to wait until we know the gender so we can announce it all at once, but I don't know if we can wait that long. Four in a half months is a long time to keep it hidden."

"We can just see how it goes. Right now you're not showing at all. We'll just see how fast you grow." He patted her stomach and smiled.

"I feel like I'm already showing so much." Carrie laughed. "I feel fat."

"Oh please, you're not showing at all!"

"I know but I feel like I am! I'm so bloated." Carrie sighed, looking at her stomach.

"You crack me up." He kissed the top of her head and leaned back.

The couple sat in silence for a few minutes, holding each other and watching the sunset.

I found a love for me
darling just dive right in and follow my lead

"I hear our favorite song." Mike smirked, wrapping both his arms around her waist and squeezing her tight. He slid out from behind her and stood up, offering his hand out. "Mrs. Fisher, may I have this dance?"

Carrie giggled, taking his hand to help her up off the bench.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love,
not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

Mike wrapped his arms around her small waist as her hands looped his neck. The young couple began to sway back and forth slowly under the gazebo.

Mike slipped his fingers under her shirt and lightly caressed her skin as he gripped her hips.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

"You look so beautiful." Mike whispered, his forehead leaning against hers. Their eyes were only centimeters apart.

Carrie blushed, pulling him closer against her body. She let her hands begin to slowly drag down his chest, stopping midway. Her head rested against his chest as she listened to his heart beat.

Carrie felt one of Mike's hands leave her hips and begin to thread through her long blonde hair.

"I love you so much princess."

He kissed the top of her head, pressing her closer to him as his lips lingering in her coconut hair. He smiled to himself. Five years and he still didn't know how he'd managed to get so lucky to call her his wife.

I whispered underneath my breath
but you heard it,
darling you look perfect tonight