You cheat- Seokjin Kim

This story will contain very very light smut
🚨Read at your own risk🚨

"When are you going to tell him?"

"..."

"Y/N!"

You look up at shownu who had a concerned look on his face, "Y/N are you...we have to tell him"

"Why do you always bring this up?"

"Because I love you..and I want to be with you...the longer we keep this a secret it's only going to worsen for him"

You look at your fingers and tears build in your eyes "I just don't want to hurt him" shownu grabs your hands and holds them in place "Don't cry baby..."

"I know I'm sorry I just...I sometimes regret this ever happening-"

"What? No...y/n we lo-love each other" he scoots closer and you pull away slightly, "I don't know anymore"

Shownu scoffs and chuckles "Come on..y/n..." he pulls you into a kiss, you tried to push him away but you regrettably melt into it, Shownu moves his lips from your mouth to your jaw to your neck.

She tried to keep your composure but shownu knew exactly where to nibble at,you let out a involuntarily loud moan and fell back onto the bed where shownu began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Seokjin could never make you feel this way"

Shownu growls, you moan in response, he attached his lips to your bare chest and kisses down the valley of your breast.

"Sh-sh...Seokjin!" You jump up at the sight of Jin standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, his smile dropped.

You sat up, a panting mess, you cover yourself with Shownu's shirt that was tossed beside you. Shownu smirks "Well...You had to find out some how"

Jin looks at you with sadness in his eyes "Y/N...how could you?"

You begin crying seeing how much you hurt him "I-I'm sorry..." you sobbed, Jin throws the roses down and walks away.

"Please seokjin wait!" You stand to run after him but shownu pulls you back "Come on babe...if figured out what's going on you don't need to follow after him anymore" he pulled you on his lap and began finishing what he started.

You just couldn't help thinking about Jin's distraught face the entire time.