2- Jungkook Jeon

Based off H.E.R's song 2 check it out guys it's a really good song but it's so short.

R's song 2 check it out guys it's a really good song but it's so short

                                   Ft

                                   Ft.Minghao

The entire room was hot, even the walls seemed to sweat, those unchaste sounds that left your lips turned Minghao on even more.
"You like that?"
You didn't say anything, of course he knew you liked it why did you have to answer that?
"Shit I'm almost there" he said into your ear, still you didn't speak.
"Can I do it inside you again?"

"Yes..." was the first thing you said to him before he releasing his load inside of you, your eyes flutter in bliss, "You said you were on the pill right?"

"Mmm" you hum, "Yeah I think I remembered to take it"
"You sure?"

You nod your head, "It's fine Minghao, really" you kiss his lips, suddenly his body goes rigid.
"What's wrong?"

"I think I heard the door open"

"Damnit!" You muttered, Minghao jumps off the bed and fell into the floor causing a huge thud, "Hurry up and get in the closet, I'll handle it all" you said shakily.
Minghao nods and rushes toward the closet, as the closet door closed the bedroom door opens.
"Hey babe you okay?" Jungkook asked, you smile at him.
"Yeah what's up?"

"I heard a noise upstairs it sounded like you hurt yourself"

You smile, "I didn't fall, it must have just been the dog or something" Jungkook nods, before looking over you again, "Why are you naked?"
A chuckle leaves your mouth, "If you must know I was waiting for you, but you came so late I'm no longer in the mood"
"Oh I'm sorry" he smirks going in to kiss you, you allow him.
"I'm just gonna change my clothes and we can go out for dinner?"

"That sounds great"

Jungkook turns to the closet and you shout, "Wait!...I mean don't you wanna take a shower first?"

"I'll take my showers after I get my clothes" He shook his head and goes to the closet, you open your mouth to say wait again but he opens it quickly.
Minghao looked like a deer caught in headlights, "M-Minghao?" Jungkook looks down and notices he's in only his underwear.
He backs up and covers his mouth, "No..."

Your face contorts into shock, "Oh my god" you cover your face.
Jungkook's eyes were wide and backed up and fell onto the floor, you look at Minghao with tears in your eyes.
"Jungkook I'm sorry-" Minghao said, "No...get out now..."

Minghao stops talking, he was expecting a greater reaction out of Jungkook, he was expecting to be on the floor getting his face punched in, he was glad he wasn't but still weirded out.
He looks at you before grabbing his clothes and leaving.

Jungkook gasp for air, he gets up and sat down on the bed, "Y/n...why?...why would you?"

As Minghao left, you tears dried away and your face fell into a smug expression.
"Why would I what?" You asked with a smirk, "Cheat?"

Jungkook looks at you through wet lashes, you got up and pull on your silk robe, "Funny I recall having the same expression you have right now after meeting up with Ji eun" you chuckle at the memory.
"What?" Jungkook looks at you after saying the familiar name.
"Ji eun?...I swear she was years ago...I only slept with her that one time-"

"Oh I know that, you also slept with Yoojung twice and Maya annually" you laugh, "I can see why though, those boobs Maya have are amazing"

Jungkook blinks, "Was this all to just get back at me?"

"In the beginning yes...But after realizing how great Minghao was, We decided to make our relationship official a year ago"

"A year?!"

You look up at the ceiling then glare back down at him, "Yes I did say a year ago...this just shows how much more sneakier women are"

Jungkook shook his head, "No...No please...y/n...please tell this is some sick joke"

"Only if you tell me what you thought you were doing behind my back was too" You smile, Jungkook sobs into his hands, "You were the only one I loved...I slept with them, I don't know why, but I'd always come back to you...please don't do this to me"

"I may have been the main but I'd rather be someone's only..." you said with a shrug, you walk over to your drawer, and pull out a card.
"Here ya go" you said teasingly, Jungkook opens it and sees a message.

"Please join us at the baby shower for Y/n and Minghao Xu"

"You're...you're pregnant...by him"

"Of course not I'm on the pill, but I'm just showing you a glimpse of the future, you probably won't be invited to our wedding but the baby shower invitation is always open" you sigh happily, "I will be out of this house tonight...Please stay healthy while I'm gone"

You pull out your phone and call Minghao, walking out the room, "Minghao...he-he kicked me out, please come get me" you shook your voice and forced your tears again.

Bad bitches always win in the end but for real never settle to be someone's main, being someone's only is much better