Puppy- Hoseok Jung

"Ooh how about a corgi?

"Ooh how about a corgi?...A beagle?....oh my look at that face!" You exclaimed, Hoseok chuckles as he continued driving.

" I don't know babe"

"Come on...we want a baby in the future why don't we practice with him?" You whined out the last word, "Maybe that would be to much for us right now" he shrugs, you pout "Come on they're so cute and we can dress him or her up and take him or her to dog parks"

Hoseok stops at a red light and sighs "I just don't think we're ready now"

You roll your eyes and cross your arms "Maybe you're not but I am" you pull your knees up and ignore him for he rest of the ride.

Hoseok got out first and held the door open for you, you rolled your eyes and left the car, "You still mad at me?"

"No..." you said with an attitude, you rolled your neck and began walking, "Aww don't be mad!" Hoseok ran over and hugged you, lifting you from the ground for a split second before he drags you back in front of him.

"Agh get off" you said, he nuzzled his face into your neck, "Hoseok get off!" You laughed, you were super ticklish.
He pecks your lips, "Are still mad?"

"Yes..." you pout, he pecks you again.
You grin and hide your face, "Stop making me smile"

"Okay but only if you let me explain why I think we shouldn't have a dog"

You frown, "Because you hate puppies"

He inhales before shaking his head, "That's not exactly it" he held your hand guided you into the house, "I just think that it'd be to much to handle, having two puppies and all..."

"Hoseok I've had a dog before I know-...wait did you say two puppies?"

He nods, "We already have one dog so it'd be pretty weird for us to get another one so soon" Hoseok points out into the living and you turn to see Yoongi holding a brown fluffy puppy.

"Oh gosh!" You run over and grab the small dog from his hands, "Where did he come from?"

"Holly and his girlfriend just had puppies and he was the only one who looked like him so I thought I'd give him to you guys" Yoongi said caressing the puppies head.
He licked your thumb and you melted "Aww he's going to kill me with his cuteness!"

"What are you gonna name him?" Hoseok said with a humongous grin on his face, "I like the name Judie or Israel

"What are you gonna name him?" Hoseok said with a humongous grin on his face, "I like the name Judie or Israel...Ah I can't choose, oh my gosh he's so cute!"

"How about Ttong?"

"Oh yeah I like that...What's it mean?" You look at Hoseok, Hoseok grins "It's means poop"

"Hoseok!"