Little cutie- Taehyung Kim (6/6)

Words in Italic are English

                           September 12, 2025
                   Shilla Hotel dressing room

"You look so beautiful...My beautiful baby...all grown up your dad would be so proud" you mother said as tears ran down her cheeks, you wipe her face, "If you're so happy stop crying, please...you're gonna make me cry"

"Look at the beautiful little flower Y/n!" Jimin shouts, you got up quickly and ran over to him, "Jimin!" You hug him until you met eyes with Moonbok.

"Yooo Rap President!"

"Ahhh stop I haven't heard that name in years" he laughed, you hug him as well, "Did you guys see Taehyung?"

"No but I'm sure he'll turn up somewhere"

You pour with a nod, "Hmm okay"

"Y/e(nglish)/n! Hey girl!" Your friend you met the summer of 2012, Bridget, she received a invitation and she of course was gonna show up for you.
"I am jet lagged! Who are these guys?" She asked, you grin, "These are my best friends Moonbok and Jimin, Guys this is my friend Bridget from America"

They turn to her and bow with smiles, She looks at you awkwardly before returning the bow.

"Mom!" Moonbok and Jimin said in unison before running over and hugging her, she rolls her eyes and laughs. "Moonbok was being the good child he always is and you Jimin..." she said while patting Moonbok's head "I understand fan service but basically stripping for teenage girls is wrong" she points at Jimin, he drops his head in embarrassment "Ah mom that's in my past now BTS has disbanded"

"What are they saying?" Bridget whispered, "They're just talking about whatever " you shrug, she nods, "You know what I love most about your wedding?"

"What?"

"I'm not the only foreigner here...literally just going to get a pizza in South Korea I get so many stares and people ask me for picture....like seriously pictures?"

The two of you shook your head, You continued to greet the guest who came in, "Taehyung hey man" moonbok and Jimin greeted him, he stood at the door with a small smile.
You look at him, he looked so handsome, Taehyung ignored his friends and kept his eye sight on you, "Mom could you watch over Bridget while I talk to Taehyung?"

"Of course come on boys let's leave these two alone, you can follow me"

The four left, Taehyung sighs and plays with the flowers that were on display, "Taehyung?...What's wrong?"

"Nothing...You look amazing by the way..."

"Thank you" You cheesed, Taehyung kept his calm expression before rolling his eyes, "I just wished it were me"

"What?...Taehyung why-"

"You know the guy you're marrying...He's lucky, very very lucky"

You grin at the thought of your fiancé, "Yeah he is isn't he..."

"Ugh do you have to rub it in" he crossed his arms, you look over at Taehyung before laughing, "You're so stupid Taehyung, can we stop playing pretend now and play future husband and wife" you stood wrapping your arms around his neck.

"But I mean aren't I the luckiest guy in the world, look at who I'm marrying" he kisses you, you pull away and squeal.

"Ahh I'm so excited!" You dance on your tippy toes, "Are you ready to do this?"
Taehyung puts out his hand
"I've been ready since I were eight years old"
You grab it as you two are guided by the ushers, they lead you and Taehyung to the great big doors that hold all the guest your mom and your in laws invited

"Now the bride and groom"

You took a deep breath seeing the doors open, you hear applause.

You were getting married to your first and only love, this was the happiest day of you life

The end.