"Open up!" - Hoseok Jung

"Ouch damnit" you trip over a stick in the backyard, "Stupid fucking stick, someone must have put you here just to trip me" you a old the inanimate object

You wobble your way over to the window, "Yoooo!" You screeched at the top of your lungs.

When you didn't get a response you yelled again, "Yooooo!" The window swung open, Hoseok stuck his head out and his eyes were wide.
"Y-Y/n what are you doing here? Why are you yelling it's five in the morning"

"That's not important..." you lean forward and push yourself into his house, Hoseok quickly catches you, "Woah there, y/n ugh you stink you smell like alcohol" Hoseok scrunched his nose up in disgust, he pulled you through the window and sat you on his bed.
"Well you smell good, just got out of the shower?"

He shook his head and sighs, "Yeah I did actually now what are you doing here"  Hoseok crosses his arms and gives you a stern look, you giggled.
"Isn't it obvious I'm drunk and I need a place to sleep"

"So you couldn't have walked two feet over to your house and sleep in your own bed?"

You stare at him, "Well I guess there is one thing I can't get at my own house"

Hoseok sighs again guessing what you were about to say, "If it has something to do with my penis I'm calling your dad"

"Haha I'm just kidding,just kidding"

You weren't kidding but he didn't need to know that, "Your parents gave you your own air conditioner and it gets way to hot in my room now that my grandma is staying with us, she says the cool air makes her bones ache"
Hoseok sighs for the last time, "Okay but you'll have to leave before my mom comes in to wake me up in the morning"

"I thought Mrs.Jung liked me"

"She loves you and your family but she thinks your a future doctor who doesn't even know what alcohol is"

You giggle and a hiccup slipped out, Hoseok points at you, "She doesn't know the real you, she doesn't have to go to school with you"
You gasped, "I'm not that bad, I just like to have fun"
"It's Sunday, you're gonna go to school with a hangover and I'm pretty sure you have an accurate hangover cure, that's not normal"
You shrug at his comment, "Okay maybe, I drink from time to time but my grades are better than yours"

Hoseok remains quiet after that and you clap at him, "Hah I got you with that one, anyways I'm tired and my feet hurt Goodnight" you pass out onto his pillow. Hoseok chuckles, you were crazy but you were still one of his best friends.
He tucks you in and makes a pallet on the floor for himself.

This was a short little cute fluff...kind of.