Jamie Lynn Spears-Jimin Park (2/2)

Jimin told your mom that you texted him saying how you weren't feeling well so he paid a visit.
He went up to you room and immediately gave you a hug, your lip trembled, "I'm sorry" he whispered.
"I should have know those type of methods don't ever work I was just so worried about myself-"

"Let's not put the blame on ourselves, we-we both did this and...we're smart we know how to fix this" You nod wiping your cheeks, Jimin looks down, "You mean an abortion?"

"Please don't say the word..." you throw your face into your lap, "Okay I'm sorry" he rubs your back, "Are you sure you wanna do this...I'm not ready to be a dad but for you to go through something like that makes my chest hurt" he said rubbing at his heart.
You let out a shaky breath, "If I don't...I'll feel like I trapped you, Jimin you're so amazing and I don't wanna force you into something you can avoid"

"So we've decided?"

You nod, "Should we tell our parents?"

"Tell your parents what?" You dad walks in, "You know I don't like you closing the door when he's over" you dad said sternly.
"I'm sorry daddy"

He nods before walking into the room, "What was it you guess were talking about?"

Jimin gulps, he looks at you and you look at him, your dad laughs.
"This wouldn't have anything to do with the pregnancy stick your mother found just now would it?"
Your eyes grew wide, you thought stuffing toilet paper in top of it would conceal it, obviously that didn't work out.
Suddenly your father launches at Jimin and knocks him to the ground, you mother came rushing in as if she had been standing at your door this whole time.

"Stop!" She some how successfully pulls your dad away, "I should have known you were just using my daughter!"

"N-no sir!"

"All that sappy shit you came up with was just to get in my daughter's pants?!"

"I never meant for any of this to happen I just wanted to show her how much I liked her"
Your mother sighs she looks at Jimin and you, "Sex...sex isn't the only way to show your loved one you appreciate them, I thought I taught you that y/n and I thought you were smarter than that" your mother spoke calmly to the each of you, you felt your tears roll down

"I'm sorry..."

"A sorry isn't going to reverse time!" You mother said, her voice slightly raising, "Jimin I want you to call your parents and we are gonna have a talk and the six of us will have this discussion"

Okay so as you all see I just wrote out the two ways parents react to their kid telling them they might be pregnant, lol , in my opinion I think how her mother handled it was much better because no one was hurt and things were calmly organized.