Papa-Jimin Park(1/...)

Talk and Actions of domestic abuse
                     Use of the F word
⚠️Read at your own risk ⚠️

          Talk and Actions of domestic abuse                      Use of the F word               ⚠️Read at your own risk ⚠️

"Y/n!"

Jimin could be heard from down the street, he was riding on his bike chasing you down, You giggled and stopped walking "Good morning"

"Get on" he said with a smile, You furrowed your eyebrows. "Aren't you rich why don't you just have your parents get you a chauffeur or something?"

"Because I like giving you rides to school on my bike now hurry get on"

You groan and stand on the back of his bike, you grip his arm and Jimin winces, "Have I hurt you?" You asked with concern. "Nah it's fine, I just fell yesterday and bruised my arm"

Nodding, you shout with a finger point "Let's go!"
The young boy rode off into the direction of your shared school.

This time Jimin let you ride his bike, you made him switch bottoms with you before you did though, because you didn't wanna ride a bike in a skirt.

"I'll bring you your pants after I eat dinner"

"What? That was not in the agreement we had" Jimin said in disappointment, you shrug "I cant rip these pants off now"

"Well of course you can" Jimin smiles and begins to scoot closer to you, "Hah yeah right pervert" you smack his head earning a laugh from Jimin.

"I'll be out after dinner okay?"

"I got it, go inside" he waves you off, you nod and walk into your home.
Jimin's smile falters as he turned to his house.

He walked pass the gates and walked through the door, "Oh Jimin you're home-...What are you wearing?"

"Ah it's nothing-"

"Well obviously it is...Why are you wearing a skirt?"

Jimin looks down at your skirt, "Y/n...y/n had me switch out with her"

Mr.park scoffs, "I don't like being lied too" he stood from his chair, moments later Jimin's mother came from out of their kitchen.

"Donghae please let the boy wash up first" his mother pleaded, Mr.park swung his hand back and slaps her across the face.

"I am having a conversation with my son!"

"Mom!" Jimin shouts then runs over to his mother's aid, he held her cheeks and checked her bruise.
"She's fine, now let's finish talking"
Jimin blinks away his salty tears, he stood up "As I was saying...I don't like being lied to, if you're going to be a faggot you're not gonna do it in my house!"

"I'm not lying!"

His father's eyes expanded in anger, "How dare you raise your voice to me!" He grabbed the nearest item, which happened to be a golf club, and beat Jimin with it.

The boy screamed bloody murder when the steel metal hit his back, Jimin tried crawling away but the pain was unbearable.
Donghae drops the weapon and looks over his son's beaten body.

"Now take that shit off and go put some pants on"

Jimin sobbed into the carpet fibers on the floor, his spine ached and his ring finger felt sprung, this wouldn't be the first time he had one of his fingers broken, the feeling was clear as day.

"Yes dad"

'Knock Knock'

You smiled happily, you were ready to see Jimin for one last time that night.

"Hi Jimin-Oh Mr.p-park hi" you grinned nervously, his dad was so intimidating, "What do you want child?" his father seemed to roar even when he was calm. "Jimin..."

"What...What is it?"
Immediately you held out the school slacks Jimin wore.
"His pants sir...I borrowed them-" Mr.Park snatched them away and closed the door without another word.

You swallow and turn to go back home.

How did someone like that create someone like Jimin?