Yoongi-Yoongi Min (1/...)

(Okay I know writing out romanized Koran words is a bit cringy but they're speaking in korean so it wouldn't make since for me to add hangul writing I'm not a koreaboo I swear 😂😂)

Jin was desperately trying to you impress you with his 'Hip hop' influenced dance moves, his group member Hoseok taught him.

But what jin failed to realize, you can't dance and drive at the same time, so jin ended up almost hitting a teenage boy.
Which resulted in you taking over the driving.

You guys had been best friends for years, his mom met your mom met an international country club.
They than later introduced their husbands to each other and it was like destiny, both your father's combined companies and it was the flame that set the match on fire.
They had SeokJung, then Seokjin
And your parents had you, they were like the brothers you never had.
So when Seokjin went off to become an international celebrity and visual of a group named 'BTS'(or bangtan seoyodan whatever floats your boat)
You moved to London and studied european fashion.

After hearing Jjangu had passed away you flew right over to Korea and visited first your parents, Godparents, your brother SeokJung and now Jin was taking you to meet his group members.

"And we're here" he smiles, pointing at the building, "This is your house?" 

To say the least you were disappointed, his parent's house was bigger than this, "Well it's me and the boys" he smiles getting in, "You haven't asked your dad for a bigger home?"

You scratch her neck, it was cute but, not that big.

"This is the dormitory Bighit provided, it's nicer inside I swear" he waves it off, you shrug and follow him into the house.

"Knock Knock Knock!" He said cutely as he walked into the house, you giggled at him, he was so cute.

"She's here!?"

You heard two people say at the same time, before you knew it an avalanche of boy came tumbling out of different areas.

"They were waiting for me?"

Jin smiles at you, "Guys this is y/n my younger sister" you preferred him introducing as his sister than his best friend because people always thought that meant 'Secretly dating'

"Hello" You bow politely, they bow back before just awkwardly staring at you.
"So...you guys are on break?"

"Yeah we- Wait where is Yoongi?" Jin sighs.

Hoseok takes a moment to look down the line of boys, "Ah I think the last time I seen him, he was on the phone with his dad"

"Oh well then we should just get aquatinted now" Jin  said clearing his throat, you look at jin who had this false smile on his lips.

"Let's play a game!" Jimin shouts, "Oh I love games!" You cheered, Jimin steps closer to you.
"We have lots of games, monopoly, Starcraft or we could play Pocky-"

"Yah!" Jin shouts smacking his shoulder, Jimin began dying laughing as he walked away to Hoseok and jungkook who were laughing as well.

"I thought Pocky was a snack" you whisper over to jin, he was glaring at the younger boy.
"Uhh it is... Let's play Starcraft, Jungkook and Tae are good at it"
He guided you to their game room, and the room was plastered in video game posters, controllers, game systems and colorful bean bags.

"Jungkook and Tae?" You said more in a question form, they both raised their hands.
"Let's play"

You and the guys spent almost two hours just playing straight video games and you were absolutely murdering jungkook.

"And you're suppose to be golden maknae" You laugh still doing your victory dance, jungkook had a blank expression as he looks at his hands in defeat.
"Y/n noona is so cool" Taehyung grins at you admirably, You return it while petting his head.

"What's going on?"

Everyone turns, looking at the door was yoongi, his eyes were puffy like he just took a nap.

"Jin hyung's sister..." Jimin points at you, "...is amazing and pretty"
You stand and bow at Yoongi who reflects your actions, "Y/n noona?..." he said unsure.

"She's the same age as Hoseok and Namjoon" Jin exhales, Yoongi nods, "You're good at video games?"

"When my parents would let me visit, me and jin would go to arcades and he'd watch me beat everyone's high score"

Jin gasp "I would help too!"

You roll your eyes, before looking back at Yoongi, "He would help too..."

Yoongi smiles, "Stop smiling at my girlfriend!" Taehyung shouts, you turn to him, Jimin looked just as confused so he said. "How is she your girlfriend when she's mine!"

Jungkook scoffs, "She wouldn't want either of you anyways...right noona" he said, basically batting his lashes at you, you couldn't lie he was adorable, but you just couldn't see yourself dating a younger.

"She's not dating any of you, Not you,you,you,you,you,you or you" he points at each member, as he landed on Yoongi, he held up his hands.

"I respect your wishes" you look at him, he was looking straight at you again, you shift your eyes quickly putting them on the television screen, the guys continued to argue over who you would date and why.

Well he was a fascinating character