"What?"-Seokjin Kim

Based off a hilarious Jin meme I seen on Instagram 😂😂

You were always a bit more deviant than Jin which made him shy away when you would say dirty jokes out in public or whisper what you wanted him to do in his ear while he was with the guys,You even sent pictures when you knew he was working.

Jin wanted to spend some quality time with you, so you two went grocery shopping.

"I think we should have hamburgers for dinner"

"Okay" you said uninterested, Jin turns to you "What's the matter?"
You shrug "Nothing I'm just really bored"

"What do you wanna do?"

"Eat"
He looks at you like your crazy "Y/N do you realize that is what we're about to do"

"Okay okay but I don't want hamburgers"

Jin sighs and looks at a meat section"what did you want?"

"Diiiiick!" you chuckle at his reaction, he snapped his head toward and covers your mouth "Do you have to speak so shamelessly...there are elders around"
You smile, taking his hand away from your mouth and sliding a finger between your lips.
Jin pulls his finger away and you snicker at his nervousness.
"So...can I?"

Jin looks around before giving you a answer "No...not for dinner"

You squeal, "Hahaaa" you start grinding and patting the area right below you stomach causing Jin to snatch you up "Stop it or I'm not doing anything"

You stop immediately and hug him "Can I have a kiss?"
He scoffs rolling his eyes before giving you a kiss and smiling.