"Interesting"-Hoseok Jung (1/...)

"Okay let's run it again, Five, Six,Seven,Eight!"

You groan hearing the choreographer shout, snapping his finger at you, but you jump to your feet and hit every step and mark you were suppose to while lip syncing the song.

"And Pop UH!" He claps as you squat and pop out your bottom, "Bow,Bow,Bow Okay!"

You laugh hearing his dramatic sound effects, "What's so funny y/n ?"

You shook your hand at him "Nothing can I take a break" you breathed falling out on the ground, "Okay take ten but when I come back that ass is mine" he points slowly before walking away with a heavy hip switch.

Your breathing was still audible but you decided to get up and dance again, You we're practicing for an audition to be a backup dancer,so you were dancing to 'Bodak yellow' and you were almost a hundred percent sure you were going to get this.

Your agent thought it would be a good idea to train first in another country so all my distractions would go away so you and your trainer found themselves in the most busiest part of Korea...Seoul, training in a popular boy group's studio.

It was all white with strange black mannequin pieces scattered, you heard their manager was gonna greet you properly but you weren't interested, you actually wanted to see what the members could do since they had such a grand and expensive dance studio.

"I need to let all these hoes know that none of their niggas is safe!" You buck you hips to the beat until you heard the door open and looked over seeing a burgundy headed boy with a big smile on his face.

You jump and quickly turn off the music panting heavily, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He looked slightly in embarrassed, seeing you scream like that, "I'm sorry" he said with a thick accent, "It-its okay you just scared me"

You observed him a little, he looked really young, possibly his early twenties, maybe he was the manager.

"Are you the boy groups manager"

"Manager?..." he thought for a moment repeating the word 'manager' to himself, "Ah! No,No I am member"

Your eyes widen and you smiled "Really, I wanted to meet you guys more than anything, are your other members here too?"

"They are resting, I came to dance as well"

"Are you the leader?"

"No I'm rapper and lead dancer" he does a quick Pop-and-lock to show you, you nod in approval.

"I was practicing to this song...you know Cardi B?"

He shook his head "Is that you name?" You laugh "No I'm y/n" you go to turn on the music "This is the artist...Like this is her song ya know" you turn it down low enough so you could speak comfortably.

"I wanna be a back up dancer for someone...go on tours and stuff "

"Oh really...me too but no more, but you are very good dancer" he said with two thumbs up.

You place your hand on you heart "Aww thank you, that means a lot"

"You're welcome" you tap your chin before an idea popped up in your head, "Hey wanna learn the dance"

He took a moment to reply before he nods with a growing smile, "Competition" he pronounced it mildly well and it impressed you, "Okay Mr.big shot, I'll teach you the dance and we'll compete"

"I'm very good dancer too" he made a cocky grin while spreading out his arms but he quickly shut it down with a giggle and a sweet grin.
You laugh at him, "You're funny, I like that"

You turn to the mirror "Okay five,six,seven,eight"

This has been requested by @niyatheangel