Teachers pet (Boy version)- Jimin Park

Y/n looks up hearing a thud on her desk, Jimin smiles sweetly and looks down at the Apple he  gifted his favorite teacher

Y/n looks up hearing a thud on her desk, Jimin smiles sweetly and looks down at the Apple he gifted his favorite teacher.
"Good afternoon Ms.L/n"

"Jimin, I've told you it's Mrs.Kim now"

"Sorry,sorry...I just can't seem to remember"

You shake your head with a laugh, "Take your seat"

"Of course"

Jimin sat in his assigned seat and watched you intently which you've finally learned how to ignore. Students began to scatter in snd sit down and you began the lesson as normal, today you were going over the foreign policy until Jimin lifts his hand.

"Ms. L/n..."

She huffs and turn to him, "Yes Jimin..."

"Can I stay after class, I have some questions..."

"That's my lunch hour-"

"It'll be quick...I promise" he grins, a couple of classmates roll their eyes, they all knew he had a crush on you...it was obvious but Jimin didn't care, in fact, he loved knowing that they all knew. "Okay, but please do not go over twenty minutes...please?"

"I swear" he crosses his heart.

After class you sigh as Jimin immediately approaches you, "Hi..."

"Jimin, if this isn't about today's lesson we can end this conversation now"

"N-no...listen please..."

"...Okay"

"I know you said it wasn't appropriate but studying outside of school has really helped-"

"Jimin, sweeties I am your teacher and an adult...it's just not right for me to be doing that" she shook her head, Jimin steps closer "But even my mother is proud of how well I'm doing"

"Does your mother know I tutored you at a cafe?"

Jimin remains quiet, that gave her enough to understand that he did not tell his mother.

"I don't like feeling like I'm doing something wrong"

"Please...I won't tell anyone"

"Jimin-No, I thought your generation was all about the 'No means no' movement...get to your next class" she chuckles nervously seeing his expression change from pleading to stale face. "Okay..." he gathers his books and leaves.
Y/n frowns, she wasn't expecting the usually smiley boy to give her such a...flat expression.

She went on to finish up her classes and began to pack her bag after the school was emptied of students.
Y/n felt her phone vibrate and she smiles knowing exactly who it is.
"Hello husband "