I love them Namkook(3/3)

I'm really really VERY sorry that the second part got deleted wattpad is such a bitch, this part I will try to explain what happened in the second part for those who weren't able to read it.

The next day Namjoon and y/n hadn't been home all day, Hoseok said they were just going shopping, I wish they would have brought me too.

It was now three in the morning and they still weren't here, "Why are you still up?" I look away from the television and saw Taehyung standing by the door with his arms crossed.
"I'm just watching Tv" I smiled, Taehyung rolls his eyes.
"Your waiting for Namjoon and his girlfriend right?"

His girlfriend...

"No-"

"Don't Be fucking stupid Jungkook...they're not shopping at three in the morning so just go to sleep" after he left, I pull my knees up to my chest and continued watching tv, he didn't know what he was talking about, they're probably just getting something to eat.

The next morning I woke up on the couch, and they still weren't here.

"You said they went shopping Hoseok?"

"I said they probably went shopping I'm not sure what exactly they're doing, they could have gone to a hotel or something so nobody could complain about their noises anymore"

My heart cracked, they would do that without me? I need to speak to them.
I pull out my phone and call Namjoon, I was sent to voicemail. I tried to call Y/n but it was the same results, maybe what happened that day was a delusion.
What if they never actually came into my room and I imagined that entire thing.

"Hey what's wrong?" Yoongi questioned, I look at him with a frown, "You're crying..."

All of the guys in the kitchen look at me, I turn quickly and left saying"I'm not really hungry guys"
I ran into my room and pull my knees up to my chest again and sobbed.
I can't believe they would do this to me, I thought what happened meant something to all of us.
What felt like hours I finally heard the front door open and the guys began talking loudly.

"Ah Rapmon Rapmon! I mean Rm!" Hoseok teased,"Where's Jungkook?"

"He was just in here, something is up with him, he was just crying"

"Crying?" I heard y/n it sounded like she was worried about me, maybe she'll come into my room to apologize. I bit my lip and waited which felt like an hour until my bedroom door opened.
"Hey Jungkook"

And there they were, "G-guys?!" I jump up and hug them, "Woah!" Y/n laughed, I kiss her cheek and kiss Namjoon's neck.
"I thought you guys left me...why were you gone for so long"
"Jungkook..." Namjoon said with confusion lacing his voice, "Jungkook we um...we gotta talk..."
Maybe this talk will be about us finally making my position in this relationship official, he sat me on my bed.
"Well you clearly remembered what happened those few days ago"
I nod excitedly with a smile, "We didn't know exactly what we were doing until after Taehyung explained me that you had a crush on...the both of us"
My smile fell, what was he saying, what did he mean?
"We just thought maybe you wanted to have a little fun with us that's why you were...watching us, you know me and y/n are very open to things like that"

I look up at Y/n, she wasn't looking at me, her eyes were on the door. "But..."
"You know sex doesn't equal a relationship right Jungkook?"
My eyes shift to my lap and my head swung low, "I thought you guys l-loved me..."

"We do love you...just not like a lover" Namjoon pats my shoulder, before he removes it I grab his hand.
"Please...please don't leave me tonight"
I saw y/n look over at us, her nail in between her teeth.
"Please 누나" (noona) my eyes glazed over with tears, "Just for tonight"

Y/n swallows, Namjoon spoke up, "The bed is to small for all three of us to sleep on, we gotta go Jungkook"
He pulls his hand away from me, when they left, I laid in my bed and pull my covers over and cry.
Praying that my pillow silenced my cries, Jimin and Hoseok never came into our room so I had hours to cry peacefully.The door creaked, and foot steps could be heard, maybe it's time for me to stop crying now.
I wipe my face quickly and closed my eyes to pretend I was sleeping.

But the footsteps made their way to my bed, and a body slipped itself into my bed, I almost turned to see who it was but the person they wrapped their arms around me.
"Who are you?" I breathed, the person snuggled their face into my back, and pulled me in tighter.
The hug just felt so warm, I bit my lip and melted.

"Jungkook..."

Finally, "Taehyung?!" My body tensed, I didn't expect it to be him.
"What are you doing?" I asked him, "I wanna apologize, for calling you a bad name...I was just upset that you weren't paying attention to me"

"..Were you jealous?" I asked, it made my heart race, "Yeah..." he answered.

"Of-of who?"

"The both of them..."

"Why?"

"Because they had you"

I felt his chin on my shoulder and he spoke into my ear "Can I stay with you tonight?"
I nod, "Yes..."
I turn my head to him, "You can stay"

I don't know what this is but it's the final part and I wanted to end this with some taekook fluff, I hope you guys enjoyed this series