I love them- Namkook

I know you guys are probably SICK of jungkook imagines but I swear this idea came to me last night and I was SHOOK

Why was he so perfect?

Why was she so perfect?

They were so perfect, I knew I was in love with Namjoon the first time I seen him.
I thought he was going to be my lover, but then he brought his girlfriend around and it broke my heart, until I realized she was just like him.

Both of them.

Physically the complete opposite but if you look inside their souls, they were one. "Hey you want a snack?" I snap out of my trance when I heard
y/n' voice, "Yes please 누나" (Noona)
She handed me a bowl and poured some chips in it, "Jungkook?"

I hummed, picking up some of the potato chips and eating it while she got some sodas out.

"My little sister thinks you're cute and you guys are about the same age too, maybe you two could go on a date?"

I cringe, she trying to set me up on a date...with someone that wasn't her or Namjoon, I cringed.
"No thank you, I'm not as cool as Namjoon where I can juggle having a great girlfriend and career"

She pouts as an "Aww" left her mouth, she ruffles my hair then pours the strawberry soda into my cup.
"You're so sweet jungkook, how have you not been snatched up"

I like when y/n talked to be like that, like I was her baby boy, and hearing Namjoon compliment me was liberating.
I've touched myself to so many interviews hearing him say something like 'His english has gotten better' or 'Jungkook is good at so many things'
I just wish he could say that while he was pressed against my prostate or y/n could pet my head as she rode my cock.

I need to distract myself before I got a boner in front of her, "Is it okay if I eat in my room?"

"I actually wanted to eat with you but sure yeah" she nods before spooning a chip into her mouth, oh those lips,

I grab my bowl and run to my room, Jimin was in there and I immediately pull on my confidence facade. "Hey" I said while eating out my bowl.
"Hello" he called back, he was taking a selfie.
I sit on my bed and clench my legs together and try to avoid Jimin noticing the tightness.
Thankfully he never did because he got up and left.

I sigh, this was unhealthy, but they were so perfect and I love them

                                             ✨