Grown-Seokjin Kim

Inspired by Phoebe and Joey's relationship on the show Friends

"Bitch don't play with me I will whoop your ass" you said spooning more chocolate frosting into your mouth.
This new guy you've been messing around with felt the need to act like a dog with you so in return would treat him like one.

"When the hell did you hear me say that I loved you bitch?" You laughed, his responses were weak and recycled it was the same ol'

'They don't wanna see us happy girl'

'I know you still want this to work'

And your absolute favorite, the old simple 'I'm sorry'
It use to get you all the time when you were in middle school but after 8th grade you realized that 'I'm sorry' was just their way of saying 'Just forgive me so I can get back to my shit'

You eventually hung up on him and felt Seokjin place his arm on your shoulder, "Tsk tsk"

"Shut up Jin" you sigh and turn to face him, "Boys suck...except for you" you go into hug him and he wraps his arms on your waist.
"I know it hurts y/n so why don't you just become a lesbian?"

You pull away and look at him, "That's not how it works jackass" picking up your frosting and eating more of it.
"No wonder your ass is growing you just sit around and eat shit like this" he points at your frosting container and spoon

Your head snapped up at Jin, "Really you think it's getting bigger" you try and crane your neck to see your behind.
"Yeah I shouldn't have said anything"

"Ah so you've noticed it for a while now" she grin, Seokjin rolls his eyes at you, "Anyways, Andrea invited me to go out to dinner tomorrow and you're coming"

"Why I don't know her ass like that-Wait doesn't she have a boyfriend-"

"Yes Adam but they invited me because they invited Cassie and Doyoung (no Nct stans not that doyoung) and I was just sitting there so I guess they didn't want me to feel lonely"

"Eww fifth wheeling" You scowl in disgust, "They should have just left you out completely" you laugh, "Yes but instead of just flaking I'm bringing you as my date" he winks, "I am a lucky girl aren't I?" you cock your eyebrows at him.

Yesterday night you put on your favorite little cocktail dress and made up your face.
Jin walks into your room without knocking, "I knocked but you didn't answer so I just came in" he told you, you shrug "I was busy" you put in your other earring and turn to Seokjin.
"So how do I look?"

"Baby you look hot!" He makes an hour glass shape at you and you chuckle, "And what about me?" He said as you began approaching him, "Sexyyy!" You clap at him.