Harder-Seokjin Kim

"Nngaah!, you're ripping my back to shreds"

Jin said breathlessly as he thrusted his way into you, "Sorry" you managed to say through a moan.
Jin's shaft jabs at your G spot again (why do I do this to myself??)causing you to dig your nails into his already open skin.
Jin let's out an almost girlish scream, it was really high pitched, almost as high as the notes he can hit.
(Hand my nigga Jin more lines)
"I'm...S-Sorry" you stutter feeling your climax almost peak, "No,no I like it...again..." Jin said continuing to hit the same spot so you can react the same but you were still stuck in the fact that he said he liked it.

'Pain kink?'

All of the time you guys had been sleeping together you never got 'pain kink' from him, He takes you by surprise when he sudden flips you over so now you were on top, you sunk deep into his cock and you trembled from the overstimulation.

"J-Jin I have to-"

"Please just hit me again" Jin whined as he manually moves your hips against his, "What?"

"Just Punch or a Slap...you could scratch me again, just please" he closed his eyes as you begin to rock your hip, "Well...okay" you gently slap his cheek.
Hearing him sigh, you hit just a little harder.

"Harder y/n"

You punch his chest, obviously it wasn't satisfying his aching needs so he grabs your hand and begins using it to slap his face.
He then drops your hand and slaps himself, "Yes, Yes,Yes!" He shouts to no one.

Now you had stopped rocking and looked at him with a bit of fright and confusion, he lets off  his bottom lip and opens his eyes.
"Why'd you stop"

A scowl forms on his face and you get off of him, "This was getting weird...I'm just gonna finish myself in the bathroom or something"

"Y/n come on,I was about to cum!"

"Oh yeah so was I until you started your little, slap yourself shit...Good bye"

Yes...this is a Jin imagine...and I had to make this one a bit comical to make up for the that I haven't updated in so long...School is just in the way and senior year is a BITCH.