Sad Song-Yoongi Min

Please read this imagine and know that this is a completely unrealistic interpretation of DID(dissociative identity disorder) this is merely for entertainment purposes and I apologize beforehand if anyone is offended by my writing.

The sound of a fork and knife scraping against porcelain was ear aching, the two brothers were silently eating Sunday dinner together.

"Did you cook this with red wine?"

"Uh no it's uh...it's Mushroom Garlic sauce, just wanted to try something new"

Junki nods impressed, "Look at you acting all grown up...but you forgot that it's just us two this time...you made one to many steaks"
Yoongi mouth fell slightly ajar, "Oh...yeah I get hungry late at night" He eats more of his food, "Your house is so clean...do you even live here?"

"Of course I do, I just clean up well"

"Sure mom was clean too but you'd at least see your shoes at the door or a couple of couch pillows dented or misplaced"

Yoongi clenches his jaw at the thought of their mother, "I like to keep my place the way I left it..." Junki stares at his brother with a smile. "You seem to be very comfortable here Yoongi"
Yoongi nods.

"...So how is school Yoongi?" Junki asked, Yoongi shrugs as he takes a piece of roasted potato into his mouth.
"It's well...Heh you know I never thought college would be for me..." he chuckles, Junki's smile fell into a disappointed glower.
"Sohyung told me you stopped showing up to class days ago"

The two males grew quiet, Yoongi swallows the food in his mouth before clearing his throat, "Yes I'm taking a month off from school...what's wrong with that-"

"Your lying to me Yoongi...that's the problem...Why do you keep lying to me...You told me you've been getting out the house more, your neighbors told me they haven't seen you for weeks-"

"I am a homebody Junki..." he shook his head "You know that...you're my brother...you know me better than anyone why are you treating me like this" he chuckles confusedly, Junki wets his bottom lip.
"They also told me...That even though you haven't left the house...a woman came over"
he watches Yoongi's face freeze.

It was almost five seconds before Yoongi shrugs again with a smile, "I did have a lady friend over...I'm an adult man what's wrong with that?"

" Yoongi.... why did she come over?"

Weirdly the younger brother's eyes began walking up with tears, "That's n-none of your business Junki, I...I think we should end this dinner now-"

"No! We cannot just end dinner here and pretend everything is fine!...I'm tired of you keeping secrets and keeping your distance from your family!" Junki wipes his mouth before taking a seat closer to his brother.
Yoongi avoids his gaze and watches his fork, "Look I know you haven't been taking your medicine, I can see it in your eyes...I went to the pharmacy yesterday and got you a fill up"
He pulls out a package of medicine and slides it to him, "Just take it so I know you will get better"