Her neonate- Taehyung Kim

The park was somewhere he liked to visit ever so often, it was filled with the sound of childhood.

Something Taehyung did not experience, he'd just sit on a bench and casually watch the toddlers and preteens run around with each other screaming and laughing. Everything about children made him enjoy life just a little bit more, seeing such a happy carefree creature was mollifying.

"Angel?!"
His head snapped up, the girl was cupping her hands around her mouth shouting a name "Angel!"

It was clear she had lost the child that was with her, Taehyung stood and quietly looked around for a small human possibly looking for its guardian, he started a journey into the woods where utters of tiny cries could be heard, "Angel?" He mimicked the same name the girl was yelling out, a little boy head shot up at the sound of his name being called.

"Hi...I'm Taehyung, I heard someone calling for you"
He stepped closer and squats in front of the caramel kid "I lost my mommy"

Taehyung beckons him to stand "I know where she is" the little boy wipes his tears and hold his hand out to be helped up, Taehyung followed the route he took to leave the woods behind the park, the same girl who was frantically searching around now had her phone to her ear, you could physically see her body shaking in terror.

"Mommy!"
Angel dropped hands with Taehyung and sprinted to his mother, the mystery mother turned and Taehyung's heart fluttered when he saw the beauty in front of him.

"Oh my god! Angel don't ever do that again" she went to her knees and gave him a bear hug, "Tea young helped me find you"

"Tea young?-" she looks up and catches eyes with her son's rescuer, she stood to her feet and instantly gave him a hug as well
Taehyung was taken back by her show of affection "Thank you so much...Tea young?"

"Oh it's Taehyung, haha" he rubbed his arm, she sniffles  "I'm y/n"

she picks up angel and places him on her hip. "I don't know how to thank you"

"You really don't have to-"

"No, no here take this" she pulls a piece of paper out her purse, "50% percent off any bouquet of flowers for your lucky lady"

"Ah lucky lady..." he smiled politely taking the business card from her fingers "And thank you again Taehyung, come around my shop and ask for y/n"

She awkwardly looked around, before putting her hand out. Taehyung shook her hand feeling the size difference between hers and his. They stared at each other for a while until Angel reached over and placed his hand on top of theirs. "Haha let's go Angel" Y/n picks her son up slightly cradling him.
She waves toward Taehyung who returns it to both of the people walking away from him.

He smiled to himself when they disappeared, "Wow" he muttered tucking the card in his back pocket.

This is actually the first chapter of a story I'm currently writing I just changed her name to y/n
Please tell me if you enjoyed it and I will publish part one and two with a picture of the main character as well.