Peaches X Jaehyun

" LovelyPeaches on the trackThis beat burnin' and itchin'Don't leave me 'round yo man 'cause yo dude gonna go missing Naega neol ikkeuneun bossDon't you know I'm aNaega neol umjigil playerDon't you know I'm aNaega neol ikkeuneun bossDon't you know...

This beat burnin' and itchin'
Don't leave me 'round yo man 'cause yo dude gonna go missing
Naega neol ikkeuneun boss
Don't you know I'm a
Naega neol umjigil player
Don't you know I'm a
Naega neol ikkeuneun boss
Don't you know I'm a
Don't you know I'm a"
Peaches rapped along the beat of Nct's Boss, she was on insta live and was showing off to her fans her new found love of Kpop.

"Yes I found this new Spanish group called NCT, I don't really understand what they be saying but I learn the lyrics anyways teehee" she said while casually scratching her pussy.

"Right now I'm going to NCT's hotel room to put on a little show for Jaehyun, I heard he like his ladies thicky and stinky, I hope he likes HIV pos puss" she proceeds to put on her black out which consisted of her best lingerie and heels.
"You know you not touching those boys" she read on the screen, she laughs "Let me tell y'all something I got connections...I'll be right back with you guys"
Peaches grabs her phone,ends the live and sticks in her pocket.

She caught the nearest bus to The Langham hotel, it was a long route from her funky hotel but she eventually made it.
Peaches got off the bus and all the passengers sign of relief as the smell of the ocean begins to subside, "Jaehyun here I come"
Walking down the street and making a beeline toward to the hotel entry.

"Oh my god...what is that awful smell?-"

"Hi I've got a room reserved for Lovely peaches" she leans on the check in table, the two concierges quickly look through their files.
"Uh yes Ms. peaches your room key is right here" she passes it over to her while holding a bottle of febreeze, Peaches takes out her phone and goes live again.
"As you all can see I am in the hotel now getting my key OWW! Y'all see this OWW!" She takes the keys from the girl and makes her way to the room.

"I got the room right underneath them, they bougie and shit so they bought the entire floor or whatever" peaches spoke while standing in an elevator, she took out her second phone and plays their song 'Regular'

" 'Cause I spend a bag on a regular' y'all know peaches spend bags on a regular Okuurr" she gets off and gets to her rooms, "Peaches where's your bags and shit?" She read.
"I don't need bags, I'm just staying for the one night"

She gets to her room and shows off the deluxe furniture and scenery from the balcony, "Now as y'all can see we got one of these balconies and I think if I lean over enough I can see right in their room"

She sets up her phone and the comments get frantic.

'Peaches NOOO you gonna get in trouble'

'This bitch finna die'

'Everyone say BYE PEACHES'

'Peaches you gonna get yourself killed'

'Wait...this is real?!'

Etc.

Peaches went into the balcony and leans over trying to keep her feet flag on the ground but hoping her torso is long enough to let her even get a peek, "I think...I think I can see them. 'I BEEN WALKING WITH THE CHEESE THATS THAT QUE- OOOHHH!' " suddenly her body began to balance out and her feet flop over the balcony.
The only thing that stopped her from falling to her death is landing on another and quite frankly nicer balcony.

"Shit y'all heard that?!" Johnny jumps, "What the hell?" Someone said,  Peaches recognized that voice immediately.
"It's Jaehyun" she whispers.

"Go check on the balcony"

"I'm scared you go look"

"Y'all a bunch of pussies, I'm checking" Haechan got up and immediately began shaking in fear, "No Haechan let's just ignore it"

"I'm calling the manager" Johnny shook his head as he texted a SOS in the group chat.

"Hel-hello?"

"Hi it's LOVELY PEACHES!"

the boys scream in terror as they're faced with their greatest nightmare, an American Sasaeng fan.
"I'm here for you Jaehyun, you like HIV pos puss?!"

Just as Jaehyun and Haechan go to close the door peaches activates her stench powers and blows the boys back, they land on the bed.
Peaches makes her way inside, "Watch this" she bends over and twerk as hard as she could.
"Thank you next! Thank you next! Yeah YEE" and sang, still twerking with every muscle in her body, Johnny, Haechan and Jaehyun just lay there in shock.

She could have been twerking for almost a whole five minutes before the hotel door bursts open and the largest security that ever exist come in and grab peaches, "Y'all can take me, my job is done here" Peaches stands.
The security drag her out of the room as peaches blows a kiss toward Jaehyun.

The three frightened boys are greeted by their distraught manager, "Are you boys okay, we need you get you guys out of this hotel now she could have told everyone where you guys were staying"

Haechan wipes his tears, "I'm okay now" Johnny nods "Yeah me too.."
They look over at Jaehyun who was stuck in some sort of trance, "She-She did all that...for me?" He slightly cracks a smile, "She said her name was lovely peaches?"