"Why are you here?"

Hermione POV:

Fred and I were getting ready for dinner tonight. We invited over the Lovegoods, Potters, Notts, Jordans, and the other Weasleys. *Knock Knock* "Fred, Can you get the door, Love?" I yell from the kitchen where I'm getting baked mac' and cheese out of the oven. "Yes, Love." I hear Fred say and go to open the door, "Luna, Daphne! Lovely to see you again! Hermione is in the kitchen. Lorcan, Lysander... Freddy and Georgia are in their room." I hear the sound of two pairs of feet taking off down the hall and then feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Love, People are starting to get here through the floo." Fred says in my ear before going over to greet the people coming through our floo. We get everyone seated and start dinner and small talk while the kids are sitting at the other table across the room doing their own thing. *Knock Knock* Someone knocks on our door and Fred and I exchange a look before I rise from my seat to go open the door. When I get the door open I see Draco Malfoy and Astoria standing on the landing.

"Why are you here?" I ask rather rudely, "Luna and Daphne bailed on us for 'Family Dinner' so we decided to come by and see what the big deal was." Astoria says placing a hand on her abdomen. "Well, This is our family dinner. We don't like outsiders to be invited, but seeing as you are already here you might as well stay." I say leading them into the kitchen and conjuring two more chairs. " ¿Qué están haciendo aquí? (What are they doing here?)" I hear Lysander say to Lorcan who says "I don't know.", "Well, When we told you we had plans this is not what we expected you to do." Daphne says sending a glare at her sister who is shooting daggers at Susan and Theo. "I didn't expect them to be here." Astoria says looking over at Susan again. "Well, I am here. And if you have a problem with it then your bitch arse can leave." Susan says standing up and smacking her hands on the table. "Don't talk to my wife that way!" Draco exclaims standing up and acting like he was going to draw his wand. 

"Can we all calm down?" Lysander Lovegood asks walking over to everyone being followed by Lorcan, Abe, Jacob, Zeke, James, and Fred the 2nd. "That is a lovely idea, Love." Luna says kissing her son on the head before placing her arm on Susan's shoulder and pulling her back into her seat. Draco takes his seat once again and everyone begins to calm down when out of no where Astoria says "I want Abe." to Theo who goes from calm to livid along with half the table including myself. Draco thinks that now would also be a good time to inform my that he want's Ember as well. Before an all out wand fight can break out a music starts to play from the kids table and we all look over and see Ember playing the guitar, James starts singing... 

"Come on over in my direction

So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah

Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah.

  (Oh, you are...)"

Then Fred the 2nd starts 

" My sunrise on the darkest day

Got me feelin' some kind of way
Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly
You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on
Got the only key, know how to turn it on
The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear
Baby take it slow so we can last long."

Everyone starts arguing again thinking the kids are done only to stop when Lysander and Lorcan begin to sing.

" Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal

Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso
Oh, yeah Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal
Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más

Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro,

 Despacito

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Despacito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito
(Sube, sube, sube
Sube, sube)"

Lorcan and Lysander pause and then Zeke Zabini is singing and his parents look surprised he even knows this language.

"Si te pido un beso, ven, dámelo

Yo sé que estás pensándolo
Llevo tiempo intentándolo
Mami, esto es dando y dándolo
Sabes que tu corazón conmigo te hace bang-bang
Sabes que esa beba está buscando de mi bang-bang
Ven, prueba de mi boca para ver cómo te sabe
Quiero, quiero, quiero ver cuánto amor a ti te cabe
Yo no tengo prisa, yo me quiero dar el viaje

Empecemos lento, después salvaje."

Jacob Nott and Abe Nott share a look before they start the verse they are going to sing. 

"Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito
Cuando tú me besas con esa destreza
Veo que eres malicia con delicadeza
Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito
Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito
Y es que esa belleza es un rompecabezas
Pero pa' montarlo aquí tengo la pieza
¡Oye!"

Lorcan and Lysander are singing again and everyone is still shocked by our sons voices. 

"Despacito

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Despacito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito
(Sube, sube, subeSube, sube),

  Quiero ver bailar tu pelo
Quiero ser tu ritmo
Que le enseñes a mi boca
Tus lugares favoritos
(Favorito, favorito, baby)
Déjame sobrepasar tus zonas de peligro
Hasta provocar tus gritos
Y que olvides tu apellido." 

James decides it's about time he sings again and rudely cuts Lysander off just  before he can sing the verse. 

"Despacito

This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico
I just wanna hear you screaming, "¡Ay, Bendito!"
I can move forever se quede contigo

¡Bailalo!"

The boys stop there and we all just stop and stare at them awe struck, but Astoria and Draco have to ruin it by saying. "We want our children." Theo and I open our mouths to say something but are stopped in shock when Susan draws her hand back and slaps Astoria, leaving red hand print across her pale cheek. "It will be a good Idea for you to stay away from my family. The two of you already ruined two family's and you will not ruin two more." Susan says crossing her arms daring Astoria to do something. Astoria draws her arm to hit Susan but before she can someone grabs her arm, "Abraham Theodore Nott. Let go of my arm." She says looking at her oldest son. "You need to leave." Abe says moving to stand with the rest of us. "Abe. You are my son, you are coming with me." Astoria says reaching to grab his arm, before she can touch him little Miss Roxanne Weasley is right in front of him with her eyes trained on Astoria. "Touch him... And you will regret coming to this house." 

Draco looks at Ember and says "Let's go." Ember looks at him before turning to talk to Lorcan and Lysander not even giving him any time. "You aren't taking my daughter." Fred says stepping up and putting his wand at Draco's neck, Draco looks terrified of Fred and says, "She is Hermione and I's daughter. I have a right to her." "No you don't. I won her in court." Say looking at Draco with a glare. "Whatever." Draco says before grabbing onto Astoria, who is pushing Susan's buttons a little bit too much. "That's it." Susan says before making a fist and lunging for Astoria who looks frightened. Theodore, Fred, Blaise, and George grab onto Susan and hold her back from the pregnant woman. "You need to leave." I say before pushing the Malfoys out of my home and slamming the door in their faces... "Who is ready to eat?" I say walking back in and taking my seat again. This was a very eventful dinner and one I don't plan to relive anytime soon.