Finding Out

We've been away from England for about two months and lately I've been feeling sick, today I've had enough and am finally going to the doctor. I get up and get dressed in one of Freds old quidditch jerseys, a pair of skinny jeans, and black converse. Then I head downstairs and find Draco sitting on the couch reading a book, I quickly tie my hair up into a ponytail before shouting "I'll be back by lunch." at Draco and leaving. Walking down the street to the hospital this morning was hell, the smells coming from the bakery on our street were making me sick. 

Arriving at the hospital I head inside and over to the front desk and tell her I have an appointment with Dr.Zabini at eight, she then rudely directs me to the waiting room on the other side of the hall. After twenty minuets of waiting my patience is growing thin and I am thinking about leaving when a man walks into the room and says "Miss.Granger, Follow me." I get up and follow who I can only assume is Dr.Zabini into a room at the end of the hall. After I sit down he asks the usual questions, but I freeze when he asks if I could be pregnant.

*Flashback to an hour before the final battle*    

"Fred, We shouldn't be doing this now." "Hermione, If we don't do this now we may never get another chance, We don't know what will happen tonight."  "Okay, Where are we going?" "Gryffindor boys dorms." I follow Fred up to his dorm. Once we get to his dorm he rounds on me and pushes me against the door and says "I promise you will never forget this." before snogging me...

*End of flashback*

Dr.Zabini looks at me and laughs "By the look on your face I'm going to assume you could be." I nod and he turns around to grab something and I notice a wand sticking out of his pocket so I ask "Did you attend Hogwarts?" he turns around shocked and says "Yes... Now I know why you look so familiar, My name is Blaise Zabini I was two years ahead of you but I was in Slytherin." "You were friends with Draco, Right?" "Yes, and I'm going to guess that you lost someone in the war, correct?" after he asks that I almost start to cry "Yes." "Who?" I look at him and weakly say "Fred Weasley." "Oh, He was in my year." "Yeah... If I am pregnant it's his, He was kinda my first and only." "Lets see if you are then, Would you like me to use a spell or the muggle thing?" "A spell will be fine." he points his wand at me and mutters a spell and then two lights appear above my head, he looks shocked for a moment before recovering and saying "Congratulations, You are having twins. Come back and see me in two months to find out the genders."  "Okay, Can you just come to Dracos place in two months?, We're kinda hiding from the wizarding world right now." "Yeah, I'll come by." "Thank you, Blaise?" "Anytime, and yes it's Blaise."

I leave the hospital and hurry home, as soon as I'm in the door Draco starts drilling me about the doctor and what's wrong after about ten minuets I get sick of all the questions and finally yell "I'M PREGNANT, WITH BLOODY TWINS."  "Oh, Well we can get through this." "Draco, You do realize they are Freds right?" "Duh." "And you really want to help me get through carrying twins?" "Yeah." "You are bloody mad." "I always have been." after that we fall into silence before he finally speaks and all he says is "Do you want to tell the Weasleys?" "No, Not until the kids get Hogwarts letters."