Broom Cupboard

Cassius POV: 

"Did you hear?" Paxton asks me taking the seat on my right, "Hear what?" I question looking up at him. "Damon and Tylor Nott are going out." Paxton says with a smile. I smile back at him before excusing myself to go to the loo. I quickly rush out of the common room, barely able to keep the tears from leaking out of my eyes. How could he? After all the sneaking around he and I had been doing, How dare he go out with her! I can't keep my thoughts about him from affecting my mood, so I reach into my robe pocket, pullout my wand, point it at a vase in the hall , and yell "BOMBARDA!", I watch the vase explode as I sink down the wall to sit on the floor. The next thing I know my head is in my hands and I'm sobbing, I hear a high pitched giggle and hear two sets of footsteps walking down the hall towards me. "Damon, You look good in that jacket." I hear the high voice say again, and I realize that I must be hearing Damon and Tylor coming back from a ROR date... I stand up, my face still tear stained,and start off in the direction of the voices. 

When I round the corner I see Tylor pushing Damon back against the wall and standing on her toes, planting a kiss on his lips. Damon looks uncomfortable as she continues to kiss him. A sob escapes my lips as I run down the hall past them, As I go to turn down into the next hallway I hear three things, a body hitting the floor, Damon yelling my name, and a set of heavy footsteps running towards me. I make it all the way to the end of the next hallway before someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into a broom cupboard. "Cas' listen to me... I'm sorry." Damon says placing his hand on my cheek, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Sorry for what? Leading me on, or for ever getting involved with me in the first place?" I ask him weakly stepping back away from him. "I'm sorry for going out with her, but you know how my parents are... if they ever found out they would disown me...." I cut him off with a growl "So, what your saying is that it's not worth it to be yourself? Right?" He gives me a look that could only be described as something between lust and anger before speaking again.

"You know that's not what I mean. I don't want you to get hurt. It's better if I tell everyone that Tylor and I are together and you and I just stick to sneaking around." I look at him with nothing but rage in my eyes and yell, "I WILL NOT BE YOUR PERSONAL LITTLE PLAYTHING WHILE YOU GO OUT WITH TYLOR NOTT. ITS ME OR HER, DAMON." as I'm yelling his eyes darken and he pushes me back into the wall of the closet and growls the next thing he says into my ear, "You.  Are.  Not. A.  Play. Thing. If I could I would choose you, but you know now is not the time." He pulls away from my ear to look me in the eyes, challenging me to argue with him. "It will never be the time until you grow up and realize that your parents should love you no matter who you are." I say pushing him off me and taking quick steps towards the door, just before I can open the door Damon spins me around and slams my back into the door, pinning me to the door with his body. "Fine. If you want me to pick you, and get disowned by my family then I will." Damon says in a half growl half whisper. "Really?" I ask slowly ask him, thinking that I had misheard him for a moment. "I said, Fine. I choose you... We can tell people as soon as I break things off with Tylor." he says again bringing his eyes up to meet mine. 

"I am just sick of all this damn sneaking around... I would like to be able to hold your hand, snuggle with you in the common room, just to be with you without being in a damn broom cupboard. I would like to tell Kory, Ember, and Paxton that you are my boyfriend..... That I think I love you, but I can't. If you really don't want to tell them, then I wont make you." I say to him with sadness in my voice. He looks me dead in the eyes and then says, "I want to tell them... To hell with my parents.", He licks his lips, then looks at my lips, before slowly leaning down to capture me into a slow snog.... much the the many we have shared over the last eight months. I kiss him back slowly, still not sure if he was being honest with me.... 

We remain like this, just snogging, for about an hour before we head back to the common room. As soon as we step into the common room Damon pulls me over to stand in the middle of the common room before all but yelling, "Cassius Warrington the 2nd, Will you go on a date with me this Saturday?" As soon as he asks that the thirty kids in the common room all turn to face us. "I would love to, Damon." I say smiling at him. Everyone is staring at us thinking it a joke, "Good one, Mates." Paxton says with a laugh... Before I can say anything Damon grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls me into a snog. I hear someone (Paxton) choking on spit, someone else (Ember) screaming about how her ship has sailed, and lastly everyone else in the common room begin to clap and wolf whistle.... I guess that things wouldn't be so bad for Damon and I after all.  

(In the pic on top, Cassius has the light brown hair and Damon has the black hair)