Chapter 5

Offset

I was sitting in the green room after rehearsals eating with everyone else. I sat on the sofa listening to them talk about y/n. I was the only one out of everybody that actually went to check on her but they all acting like they're worried.

"Bruh I thought she was gone yell at me and then she turned around and just started throwing up." Quavo said. "I swear my life flashed before my eyes."

"Nigga shut up." skippa said laughing.

"She alright tho?" rel asked.

"Yeah she okay." I said.

"Yeah you know set had to go check on his girl." Quavo said with a laugh.

"That aint his girl that's take girl." Skippa threw out.

"What!?" Quavo shouted as if he actually needed to be as loud as he was. Everyone looked over at takeoff who hadn't been listening to the conversation at all. He looked away from his phone at all of us.

"What?" he asked.

"Don't act like I didn't see her sneaking out your room a couple weeks ago. She was wearing your cloths and everything." Skippa said.

"Is he serious?" I asked. Takeoff laughing.

"Man get outta here. You making something out of nothing." He leaned back on the sofa and turned his attention back to his phone.

"When was this and how did we miss it?" Quavo asked.

"It was the morning after Tiffany's party last month." He said.

"And you didn't tell nobody." Quavo said looking at takeoff.

Takeoff just shook his head. "unc mind your business."

As soon as he admitted it the wheels in my head started turning. The party was last month and she said three to four weeks which is about a month. "Oh my god."

"What?" I looked up and Quavo was looking at me.

"nothing." I said. "Nothing, i was just thinking about something. "