Chapter 37

Y/N

I was sitting on one end of the sofa and Tiffany was on the other. A plate of cookies sitting on the sofa in the middle of us. Kj and Mani were playing on the living room floor but we were too busy looking flipping through the Christmas sales books that had come in the mail.

"if I would have known I was gonna have a kid I would have went to toys r us before they closed and bought a bunch of stuff." Tiffany said.

"you don't even know what you're having yet." I said to her.

She looked at me but before she could open her mouth to speak Kirsnick walked around the sofa from the direction of the kitchen and looked at us. He looked at her, then at me, and then at the cookies sitting in between us.

"What the hell you lookin at?" tiffany asked him.

"aw hell naw," he pulled his phone out of his pocket and started going through it. Then he put the phone to his eat. "Unc, come get your baby mama from my damn house. Every time I come home she here."

"what you callin' him for, he can't make me leave." she replied.

"you should still go home though," he replied.

"baby come on, leave her alone." I said. His mouth fell open when he looked at me. "and don't even look at me like that."

I'll be upstairs," he said.

"i told you you can't make me leave." she said sticking her tongue at him.

"you win this round big bird," he said.

"What you call her that for?" I asked.

"cause that blonde wig looks like a birds nest."

"kiss my ass!" she folded her arms and sat back on the sofa.

"leave her alone and stop being mean," I said to him. He laughed a little and moved over and gave he a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"I'm just playing with you tif." he said.

"well sometimes you play too much." she said. Sometimes he does. He's just pocking fun but tiffany has been a hundred times more sensitive than normal and almost everything makes her cry. The smallest comment can ruin her whole day and he still pokes fun anyway.

"you know I love you big bird," he said.

"shut up!" she yelled at him.

We continued to look through the catalogues and circled things that I was getting the kids for Christmas, then we moved on to start planning her gender reveal. I know this is gonna be extra but that honestly the furthest thing from my mind. I'm thinking about how I'm going to casually bring up that fact that she needs to talk to her baby's father and they need to at least get to the point where they can go through this together instead of her doing it all alone. He's gonna regret not being around for this and so will she.

Every time I try to get them to talk, they just start arguing and they're both too stubborn for either of them to back down.

"Your baby father is aggravating as hell." I said to him.

"speaking of annoying baby fathers-"

"no," she said sternly.

"you don't even know what I was going to ask," I replied.

"anything involving him is something that I don't even want to get into." she said.

"you have to talk to him sooner or later."

"i pick later." she replied.

I rolled my eyes. Talking to this girl is like talking to a brick wall.