Chapter 20

Y/N

I heard the guys talking about how feefee rolled up to their house and was acting the ass behind Takeoff staying the night at my house the other night. Takeoff looked like he didn't even want to mention her name. He ended up getting rid of the car she ruined and just bought a whole new one on top of paying to get his uncle's truck fixed. He hasn't mentioned the situation to me and I know he won't because he doesn't like talking about her at all. The guys find it pretty funny now that everything is over though. the way they put it she put on quite the show, and i would have loved to see qua trying to get away to try and fight her because all of the security is more than twice his size.

"Y/N come here," he called out to me. He was sitting in the corner of the room alone away from everyone else. I walked over and stood in front of him because he was sitting in a chair and there was nowhere for me to sit on that side of the room.

"What's up?" I asked him. I put my hands on my hips and rested most of my weight on one foot. I don't like standing like this. I've been gaining so much weight that it was starting to make my back hurt and he knows this because I complain about it all the time.

He looked away from the blunt in his hands and lifted his head to look at me. He gave me a small smile squeezing his half-lidded eyes even tighter. He was high as hell and we both knew it. He finished rolling the blunt then placed it in his mouth holding it between his lips and he reached out and grabbed me pulling me onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. i looked around the room and i could see people watching but also trying to look as if they weren't. 

"I gotta ask you something." He said in a low voice.

"Why are you whispering like that?" I asked him.

He laughed a little. "I'm not whispering I don't want nosey people in my business." He said.

"so, putting me in your lap in front of everyone will keep them out of your business?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes or at least I think he rolled his eyes because I couldn't really tell at this point because they were damn near closed.

"I wanna take you out somewhere." He said.

"What?" i asked him.

"Let's do something, like as a family you know." He said.

"Kirsnick we've known each other for years and up until this point we've only been friends, and now you want to be a family?" i asked him.

"I been thinking that maybe we can try to be a family. I like you and you like me so why don't we try it?" He said. I turned and looked at him. I don't know if he's high and just talking out of his ass or if he really means this but either way I don't know what I should say to him. "I know what you're thinking y/n, weed aint gone make me say some things that I don't mean. If anything it just makes me more honest."

"So you want us to be a family?" I asked him.

He nodded. "yeah,"

"okay, we can give this a try." I said. He smiled.

"Yeah? For real?" He asked smiling again.

"So you said you wanted to take me out? Where you taking me?" I asked him.

"it's gonna be a surprise." He said. "that means I'm not telling you."

"I know what that means." I said laughing a little.

He kept going on and on about how the date was going to be a surprise and he was going to take me out somewhere special and how much fun it was going to be. I've heard the man talk but I've never heard him talk like this. he was talking so much that he didn't notice that it was time for them to go to a radio interview.

"take, come on!" Quavo shouted to him.

I got up and allowed him to stand from the chair. "I'm coming you don't have to holler." He grabbed me by the hand and started for the van.

"you want me to come with you?" I asked him.

"yep, you go where I go now." He said smiling back at me for a second before he continued to head for the van.

He was right , I went everywhere he went and for the next week and a half he took me everywhere with them. Every show, every interview, and every photo shoot I was right there. I always had a place sitting or standing right next to him. before when i went places i was always behind the cameras or in the background so that people didnt see me, because i was just an employee. i was someone who didnt have to be see, but now he wanted me everywhere with him. 

"I always thought this was kind of cool." I said as I looked through the racks of cloths for their latest photo shoot. There were cloths, and shoes everywhere for them to pick from a put on to take pictures in.

"What the cloths?" He asked.

"it's like you can wear whatever you want and take pictures." I passed my hand over the rack. "you wanna know a little secret?"

he nodded. "yeah,"

"when I was a kid I used to want to be a model." I looked over at him and he was looking like he could believe what I was telling him.

"you serious?" He asked.

"yeah, it was either that or the queen of the united states, but we don't have a queen and I was never pretty enough for the whole modeling thing." I said.

He made a face. "and who told you that?" He asked sounding a little hurt.

"no one," I replied. "I don't have the look."

"what look?" He pressed on.

"you know that look that they're always talking about on Americas next top model." I said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a leather jacket from the rack in front of us.

"you dont need a look." He slipped his arms into the jacket. "you look perfect."

"you're saying that because I'm pregnant." I said to him.

He shook his head. "I'm saying it cause it's true."