Chapter 22

Y/N

I was sleeping when Tiffany called me. I was always sleeping when she called ranting and raving about things. She was raving about some post that the shaderoom put up about us. I wasn't really listening because I was trying to go back to sleep while on the phone with her. Usually when I do that she just hangs up but this time she actually said something that caught my attention.

"They made this big ole post about you take and the baby." She said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked lifting my head off the pillow.

"there is a picture of you and takeoff on the shaderoom's instagram and they're calling two of you relationship goals and everything. Who had the idea about to wear the crowns in your picture that was cute." She said.

"Man what?" I looked over at takeoff who was snoring beside me. He never said anything about letting somebody post the picture of us. Nobody even knew me because I stay out of the spotlight but they knew about his other baby mam because she posted pictures of herself all day long and tagged him in everything. She liked the attention even though most of it was negative because nobody liked her.

"y/n wake your sleepy ass up and look on their instagram page. The comments are surprisingly nice." She said.

"takeoff," I called over to him.

"I'm sleeping." He replied clearly telling me he obviously wasn't asleep.

"let me see your phone so I can look at something." I said tapping the top of his head with my hand. He threw his arm out and grabbed his phone from his nightstand and handed it to me. I unlocked the phone and navigated to the post that tiffany was talking about. It was our picture from the photoshoot last week. I skimmed through the comments and most of them were kind of nice but that was probably because just about everyone hates feefee and his fans would rather see him with anybody other than her.

"take, we're family goals." I said handing him the phone. He took it from me but only looked at it for a second before putting it back on the nightstand. He went underneath the covers and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I know we are." He said.

"oh really you do?" I replied.

He smiled and I watched his eyes scanning my face. He chewed on his bottom lip but kept his eyes on me. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"you have to ask?" I replied.

"I just wanted to make sure it was okay before I did it. I don't want to cross the line or anything." He said.

"cross the line, you've slept in my bed almost every night for the last week." I said to him. "is that why you don't ever touch me?"

"I mean, I didn't think you wanted me to." He said. "I mean I wanted to stay respectful and all that."

"takeoff what-"

"come on, how long you gonna keep callin me that? You know my real name." He said.

"kirsnick, what are we?" I asked him.

"a family." He said to me.

"I mean our relationship. What's our title?" I asked. He titled his head to the side and looked at me like I was crazy.

"you're my girlfriend, I'm your boyfriend," he put his hand on my stomach. "this is our baby and we're a family."

"you never officially asked me to be your girlfriend." I said with a smile.

He laughed a little. "Why do you always have to be so difficult?" He asked. Before i could answer he leaned his face down and kissed me.

His lips were so soft. I won't admit it to him but I thought about what kissing him would feel like when I was sober and I could actually remember what was going on. I had the faintest memory of his alcohol flavored kisses stored in the back of my mind and that's what I clung to up until now. He pulled away and looked at me.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah," I replied trying to play it cool. "why wouldn't I be okay?"

"cause you look like your about to have a heart attack," he smiled. "am i that good of a kisser?"

"you're cocky," I said to him.

"but you like it though right cause If we're relationship goals you have to like everything that I do." He said. He leaned down again and kissed me this time letting his lips linger on mine for longer than before. "yeah you like that," he said.

"you are so cocky." I moved away from him and got up from the bed. It was well past time for me to eat something and I could tell because I was starting to get nauseous. Takeoff followed me to the kitchen and watched as I made myself a bowl of cereal, but before I could get my spoon into it he grabbed it and started picking the marshmallows out of it.

"Thanks," he replied before disappearing from the kitchen.

"that wasn't for you that was mine!" I yelled behind him.

"can you bring me a spoon? I forgot to grab one!" He yelled.