Chapter 9

Y/N

I've been laying in my bed staring at a blank TV screen for almost an hour and someone has been knocking on my door for about 45 minutes and they won't go away. That same someone has been texting and calling my phone to get me to come to the door but I dropped my phone on the floor in the living room so I've just been listening to it ring the entire time.

The knocking on the door stopped and I let out a sigh of relief. Finally he was gone. All of a sudden someone started beating on my bedroom window. My apartment was ground level so all he had to do was walk around the side of the building and knock. I slowly got up and opened the curtains.

"Open the fuckin' door," he growled from the other side.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door. I grabbed my phone from the floor on the way there and looked at the messages he was sending me.

Takeoff: open this fucking door

Takeoff: Come outside

Takeoff: Come out

Takeoff: What you hiding for?

Takeoff: Can you just come outside?

Takeoff: Damn

Takeoff: Open the door!

Takeoff: Y/N open the door or im waking all your neighbors up

I opened the door and he was standing there picking leaves out of his hair from the bushes that were outside my window. "What do you want?" I asked.

"So you think that I can throw that out there like that and just disappear like you aint say it?" he huffed.

"I don't wanna talk," I tried to close the door in his face but he stuck his foot out and stopped me. He was bigger than me so I couldn't push again him and shut him out. He moved around me and came into the apartment. He slipped his hands into his pockets and just stood there staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You for real?" he asked

"You think I would lie about something like that?" I asked feeling offended that he would even suggest that I would do something like that.

"No, I just...." He sucked in a deep breath. "I was having these dreams about you and these kids, kids that look like me and I just..... I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. I didn't want this."

"And you think that I did?" I asked him. "You been having dreams about me?"

He shook his head. "Don't even start." He said. "So, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm keeping my baby, and if you don't want a part then I'm not gonna make you stick around. I can do this on my own." I folded my arms over my chest. He was looking down at the floor now chewing on his bottom lip.

He looked back up at me face full of hurt and behind that was anger. "You really think I'm that kinda nigga? you think imma just have a kid out here that im not taking care of when i know that child is for me?" he asked me.

"I don't know what kinda dude you are." I said to him. "But you living your life, doin you, and enjoying yourself while you doing it. all I'm saying is that if you don't think that you can take on that responsibility then don't. I haven't told anyone, set figured it out and he's been trying to get me to tell you and I said that I wouldn't, that's why we were always around each other. So no one will know if you don't want to be apart, or if you're not ready."

He made a face and I could tell he was biting back a response. He looked at me and opened his mouth and said. "You're a bitch." Without another word he opened the door and walked out of my apartment.