Chapter 49

Y/N

It was my mom's birthday and it was the first that I was ever able to be around when we celebrated it. Kirsnick actually surprised me when he said that we should throw her a party. There wasn't a whole bunch of people to invite but it was still nice and I could tell that she was enjoying herself.

"i didn't think we would make it when you said you would cook but to did it." kirsnick said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Dont doubt me," I replied.

"dont try to act like I aint cook all this food." he said loudly.

"you know you aint cook shit in here." Quavo sadi as he passed with yet another plate full of food. I swear that man eats like he has a bottomless stomach.

"dont fix another damn plate either." kisnick said to him.

"this is my niece house. You cant tell me what to do."

"Thank you," I said.

"cause this aint even my plate," he replied. He was about to walk over to the table but tiffany came into the kitchen with Taylor in her arms. Baby taylor made her debut a month before she was due but she is one of the most beautiful little girls Ive ever seen. She walked over to quavo and switched the baby for the plate that he was holding. He went back into the living room and she sat down at the table to eat.

"you not pregnant no more. You might want to slow it down." I said to her. She stuck her middle finger at me.

"you need to have your baby before you try to tell me nothing." she said.

"two more weeks," I replied.

"she takin her time. Dot rush her." kirsnick said.

Kirsnick

I don't understand how life just loves to surprise us. Kj was a surprise, Armoni was another, Ms. Yvonne is another very aggravating surprise and now in the middle of a party for my mother in law's birthday we get another surprise. Y/n was sitting at the tablet next to tiffany and they were talking about the baby and it seen like as soon as they finished the conversation and she stood up I heard a loud splash. I thought maybe one of the kids had knocked something over but it wasn't.

"was that you?" I asked Y/n.

She nodded. "yeah, you packed the bag last week like I asked you?"

"no," I answered.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I figured I had time. I was planning to get it done before we had to go to the hospital." I replied.

"Don't worry I'll get it." tiffany got up from the chair she was sitting in and started upstairs with her plate in her hands.

"What's going on?" Quavo asked as he walked into the room with Taylor still in his arms.

"the baby is coming," I replied.

Tiffany ran back downstairs with a packed bag in one hand and her plate in the other. "i got the bag."

"Yall go ahead imma get the kids ready and be right behind yall." Kirsnick's mama said.

"mom, ride with us." y/n said to Ms. Yvonne.

"What?" she asked.

"ride with us to the hospital," I said to her.

"you want me to come with you?" she asked.