Chapter XLV

They drove home quickly. When they got there, John and Tommy were sitting on the porch waiting. Shelby started laughing.

"Look at them. I bet they've been sitting there waiting this whole time." Shelby laughed.

"You may be right." Joyce laughed. "Watch out about the bags. They're nosy so if you let them help, they're going to look in the bags."

"Ok." Shelby said as she got out of the car.

They stood up and walked to the car. They just watched at first then they tried to help.

"I've got it. Thank you." Shelby said as she walked passed them.

"You've been shopping?" John asked.

"Yes." Shelby said.

"For what?" John asked.

"Things." Shelby said.

"What kind of things?" John asked.

"Things I needed." Shelby said and then walked into the house.

Joyce closed the trunk and walked passed them.

"What's going on?" John asked.

"Whatever do you mean?" Joyce asked.

"You know what I mean." John said. "What could she possibly need?" he asked.

"Things." Joyce said and walked into the house.

Shelby waited on Joyce to come into the house. They walked to Shelby's room the shut and locked the door. They couold hear footsteps coming up the hallway. The doorknob rattled then there was a knock on the door.

"Why's the door locked?" John asked.

"For privacy." Shelby said then laughed.

She dumped everything out on the bed then walked to the window and pulled the curtain closed.

"I don't trust them." Shelby said.

"It would be just like them. The little perverts." Joyce laughed.

She went through the tops choosing one and picked out a skirt. She then chose the red panties right off the bat.

"I didn't get a new bra." Shelby said.

"We've still got time. We'll go back to where we got the panties and see if they have a matching bra." Joyce said.

Shelby nodded as she was holding the outfit up against her. She looked in the mirror on the closet door.

"What do you think?" Shelby asked.

"Truthfully. I'd choose the denim skirt with the white shirt. It doesn't matter if your bra shows but you don't want your panties to show through the white skirt." Joyce admitted.

"Alright then." Shelby said.

Trusting Joyce's opinion, she tried on the denim skirt with the white tank top. Joyce was right. She put on the heels and checked herself out in the mirror.

"You need to try on the panties. You need to know if they fit." Joyce said.

Shelby took off her other panties and put on the red ones. She felt weird trying on clothes in front of Joyce but there was no one else there to help her. She stood in front of the mirror.

"How does it look?" Shelby asked.

"Well, your undies aren't showing. That's a good thing. Turn around and let me see you from the front." Joyce said.