Chapter LI

He woke up early the next morning. It was still dark outside. The sun hadn't come up yet. Shelby stirred when he started kissing her.

"Are you awake?" he asked.

"I am now." she said. "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's almost five." he answered.

"It's too early." she said ducking her head under the covers.

"Now come on." he laughed trying to uncover her head.

He reached under the covers and started tickling her. She giggled but wouldn't let go of the covers.

"Fine!" he said and went under the covers with her.

He kept on tickling and she kept on giggling. She rolled towards him and kissed him. He stopped tickling her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She kissed him again. He pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her. They kept kissing the whole time. She ran her hands down his back. She could feel his warmth and goosebumps popped up all over her. He reached down and moved her legs apart.

He slid between her legs. She reached down and touched his member. She slowly stroked him and he reached between her legs. He kissed her neck then moved slowly down her body. He reached for her hand and removed it. He positioned himself and slowly pushed inside her.

It didn't hurt this time. She smiled at him and waited to see what he was going to do next. He thrusted slowly and she wrapped her arms around him. She moved along with him. He kissed her for the longest time.

She was feeling different than she did last night. He felt so good to her immediately. When he moved, she would move. Everything he did she would copy. Her breathing sped up and so did her heartbeat.

He pulled her closer to him. She couldn't stop the feeling she was having. She didn't want it to happen yet but she had no control.

She opened her mouth and said, "Oh, Tommy. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

He started thrusting faster while she had her orgasm. It wasn't too much longer that he had his.

"Babygirl." he said as he had his orgasm.

He put his head beside hers on the pillow. She not only could hear his breathing, she could feel his breath on her neck. She held him as tightly as she could.

"I love you." they said in unison then laughed.

"You tried to be first saying it." she said.

"We tied. I'd rather tie saying it than always being first and you last. I don't ever want to stop saying it." he said.

"I don't want to stop either. I don't ever want you to forget how I feel about you." she said.

"That'll never happen, babygirl. After last night and this morning, I have no doubt about how you feel about me." he said.

He raised up and slowly pulled out. He laid down beside her. She was watching him. She knew he would get up and go to the bathroom like he did before. He laid there staring at the ceiling. He took both hands and wiped them down his face.

"We may have a problem." he said still looking at the ceiling.

"What kind of problem?" she asked rolling over on her side to face him.

He pulled back the covers to show her and said, "I forgot the condom."

She leaned up on her elbow and asked, "How bad of a problem is it?"

"You do know you can get pregnant from a mistake like this?" he asked.

"Yes, I know. It's alright. If it happens, we'll decide what to do then." she said.

He turned to look at her and said, "We can't make another mistake like this. It's too dangerous."

He went back to looking at the ceiling. She put her hand on his chest. He didn't move or look at her. He made her feel funny like it was her fault.

"Look at me." she said. "It was an accident. It's allowed."

"You'll think that until you find out you're pregnant." he said.

"It seems like you've already decided we shouldn't sleep together anymore." she said.

"That's not what I mean. I'm not saying that. We can't have unprotected sex again. We can't risk you getting pregnant." he said.

"Alright. Everytime from now on, I'll remind you." she said.

"And if I don't have a condom with me, then what?" he asked.

"We stop or I could start carrying condoms with me just to be on the safe side." she said.

He turned to look at her and said, "You'd carry condoms."

"If you're afraid you'll forget them, I'll carry them for you." she said.

He kissed her and said, "You'd do that for me."

"I'm not just doing that for you. I'm doing it for us." she said.

He kissed her again They held each other until the sun came up. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.