Chapter LIII

They entered the house and went straight to her room without saying anything just smiling as they walked through the house. He put the bag down on the floor and she went to her suitcase. He sat down on the bed.

"Up." she said.

"Oh. Sorry." he said as he stood up.

She put a shirt and skirt down on the bed then went back to the suitcase. She put two more shirts down and another skirt.

"Pick a shirt and skirt, please." she said.

He picked out the denim skirt and purple shirt. While he chose, she brought over the undies and put them on the bed. He looked at the undies the her like he was asking "What?".

"Pick please." she said.

She walked away and found her other bra. She put it on the bed and noticed he was feeling the undies she had laid out.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm trying to choose. Just give me a minute." he said.

He picked the silky white pair up and hung them from his finger. She grabbed the bag and dumped the clothes out on the floor. She took the shirt, skirt and undies and placed them in the bag. She grabbed her bra and threw it in there. She got her make up bag, purse and phone. She checked her phone and saw it needed to be charged. She grabbed her charger and put it in the bag along with her make up bag. She went to the bathroom and grabbed her brush. She put it in her purse along with her phone. She picked up her clean clothes and put them back in the suitcase.

"Ok. I'm done." she said. "You ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." he said.

When they left the house; John, Donald and Vince were on the front porch.

"You got everything?" John asked.

"Yep." she said.

"You got your phone?" he asked.

"Yep." she said.

"I'll text everybody when it's time to go. Please, nobody be late." John said.

"At least, you'll know why we're late if we are." she said as she walked off.

"Why are you doing that?" he asked.

"They had their fun now I'm having mine." she said.

"They don't look like they're having fun." he said.

"Neither was I earlier." she stated.

"Teaching them a lesson?" he asked.

"Teaching you all a lesson." she said. "You don't look like you're having any fun either."

"I've learned my lesson. You can stop at any time." he said.

They walked back to Tommy's house and went inside. She went straight to his room and he followed. He put the bag down in a chair. She went to the bed and took her phone out of her purse. She went and dug out her charger.

"Where can I plug this in?" she asked.

He took the charger and plugged it in for her.

"There you go." he said.

"Thank you." she said then checked her phone.

She saw it was two in the afternoon. They had about three hours to kill. She had a devilish idea on how to kill all that time.

"What would you like to do now?" she asked.

He smiled and didn't have to say a word.

"That's what I thought." she said. "Need to work off all that pizza you ate, don't you?" she asked.

She dusted off her feet and laid down on top of the sheets. He laid down beside her. He leaned up on one elbow and looked at her. She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. She raised up and kissed him. He ran his hand under the shirt she was wearing. She raised up and took the shirt off. She laid back down and reached for his shirt. He took it off.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around him. She looked into his eyes and stared at him. He leaned over and kissed her. His hand was right under her left breast. She waited to see what he was going to do next.

She raised up and took off her bra. She threw it in the floor then laid back down. His eyes moved lower but his hand never moved. They watched each other for the longest time.

She reached down and unfastened her shorts. He reached and pulled them off of her. She was laying there naked. He unfastened his jeans and took them off. He never stopped watching her and she never stopped watching him.

She reached for his briefs and he helped pull them off. He rolled onto his back and she thought he was stopping. He rolled again and opened the nightstand drawer. He took a condom packet out and opened it. He rolled back onto his back. She watched as he put it on. He rolled on top of her and she spread her legs. He slowly pushed inside her. He listened to the sound she made.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around him. He didn't thrust this time, she did. He raised up a little bit off of her to allow her room to move. He put his head down beside her head. She moved slow to begin with then a little faster when it started feeling good. He let her do the thrusting until she had her orgasm then he took control. He thrusted as fast as he could until he had his orgasm. She held him until he raised up.

He pulled out and climbed out of bed. He went to the bathroom. She waited patiently for his return like always. He took longer this time to reappear from the bathroom.

When he came back out, he immediately noticed she was watching for him. He smiled and she smiled back. He laid back down on the bed beside her.

"Did you miss me?" he asked.

"I always miss you when you're not around." she said.

"I feel the same way." he said.

He rolled over on his side and placed his arm across her. He kissed her then stared at her. She yawned in his face.

"Am I boring you?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm a little tired." she said.

"You go ahead and take a nap. I'll wake you up in time to shower and get ready." he said.

She closed her eyes and he pulled himself close to her. It wasn't long before she fell fast to sleep. He laid there watching her for the longest time. When he knew she was totally asleep, he got up and moved about the house quietly.