Hanahaki (Hanahaki Matt x Hanahaki Reader)

Watch Motorcity

Watch Motorcity

-----------------------------------------------

You were incredibly in love with a certain narcissistic ginger known by the name of Matt Hardwick. You knew having a crush on him was futile as he only loved himself, but you couldn't help it. You just loved how he looked, and how he praised himself with such love. And this crush on him was turning out to be a disease killing you slowly from the inside out.

Hanahaki was such a terrible illness that people who got it could die from being unloved. And you had it because you fell in love with Matt. You were slowly dying as you coughed up petals from a Narcissus flower, however, they weren't white; they were purple. They were stained with your blood on them. Every time you had a coughing fit, you found yourself on the floor in your room with flower petals scattered about. Only Tord, Tom, and Edd knew about it, but they didn't say anything to Matt.

You were currently sitting in the bathtub, looking at the water surrounding you as the Narcissus flower petals floating on top of the water. You had a coughing fit in the bathtub resulting in the array of purple petals scattered about. There was probably blood running down your chin, but it would soon wash off in the water. You didn't have a lot of time left before you expired. "Why did it have to be Matt? Of all the people I fell in love with, it had to be Matt."

A knock interrupted your thoughts as you closed the curtain around the bathtub. "Y/N? Are you alright?" Edd's voice came through the door.

You sighed, "Yes Edd. I'm fine. I just had a little fit is all. I'm totally fine." Those were lies. You were not fine. You were injured deeply, and you could not escape it since it had a stronghold on you. You coughed a little.

"Y/N, I'm coming in ok? I need to see how bad it is." Edd said as the doorknob jiggled a bit, and the door opened slowly. Edd stepped in warily as he came up to the shower curtain and moved it aside. He let out a small gasp, seeing how far the illness was spreading. "You are not ok Y/N! You need to get these removed or at least tell Matt!"

You didn't care if Edd saw you naked, probably he was the only one who has seen you naked before. Edd was like a big brother to you so you didn't mind. He helped you a lot with your illness while he told you his previous hanahaki situation. He had feelings for Tom, but once he confessed, he found out that Tom liked him back and there was no more pain. But Edd's situation was completely different than yours. You fell in love with a narcissistic man who never noticed you much only to say hi. "I'm not dying Edd, I'm fine!"

Edd narrowed his eyes, "You are not fine. You are dying, and at a pace far more rapidly than normal! I don't want to lose you to this fucking disease Y/N! I don't want you to die. You're starting to get the vein-like tattoos around your neck when it's in the stage of no return!" His voice was getting louder as he clenched the side of the bathtub in frustration. "We need to get it removed or at least tell Matt how you feel about him!"