Vampire Diva (Vampire Matt x Reader)

@self-lovexx I hope this is what you wanted. I fucking tried my best. I'm terribly sorry!!!!! I was thinking of Mettaton when I wrote this. Enjoy~ TwT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt had an odd personality to say the least. Sometimes he was cheerful and clumsy, while other times he was... he had an attitude. It wasn't a bad attitude, not at all. It was...a sassy attitude that caught you off guard sometimes when he said something at the house. You didn't know how you felt about Matt's personality switches sometimes; everyone else thought it was alright though. Maybe you were just the odd one out?

You only saw his other half of his personality at small time frames. Like if he was happy about something, or if he was mad. You weren't scared of him; oh no, you actually liked Matt alot. But since Matt was in love with himself, you knew it was impossible for him to ever love you back so you tried to find someone else to fill that void in your chest. You just didn't know how to act around his... attitude. You were going to see his attitude later on tonight actually after you got back from your date.

"Shit, should I wear this? Or this?" You looked in the mirror, moving outfit after outfit over to see which one you liked best. It was a goddamn nightmare. You never usually went out on dates, but you wanted to try it for yourself to get away from your obvious and failing crush on Matt. You looked at the clock to see you had about 2 hours before your date arrived to take you out somewhere nice. You were getting nowhere. "Ughhhh, I suck at this type of stuff!" You groaned, falling back onto your bed.

Your door creaked open, and there was standing Matt in the doorway looking confused. He was wearing his purple hoody and jeans. "Y/N? What's the matter? You going somewhere?" He noticed your floor was covered in different outfits and shoes. "Looks like a hurricane came through here." He chuckled as he walked in your room.

You smiled weakly. "I'm going on a date with someone in two hours, and I don't know what to choose for an outfit. I'm not good at choosing clothes. I'm not pretty so I can't tell what compliments me. " You looked away. "Maybe I should call it off, I'd probably waste their time anyway..." You dejectedly look at the side of the room where your window was. It was getting darker outside, you were supposed to be ready at 7pm.

The bed shifted, and you looked up to see Matt sitting down thinking hard. "How about I help you?" He looked at you smiling a little, a faint pink on his cheeks. He was really thoughtful, and cute. Fuck, why did you have to fall for him? He snapped his fingers in your face when you didn't respond, "Y/N? Did you hear me?"