Bunny Love (Bunny Reader x Bunny Tom)

You and Tom were special. You were both part rabbit. You know like usamimis, part rabbit part human. Although Tom mainly stayed in his bunny form throughout the day, you were content in your human form. You and Tom lived in a house by yourselves. Tom used to live in a house with three other boys, but they weren't like him. They were different animals, mainly meat-eaters. They were nice though, very nice to Tom and you.

Tom and you had different rooms in the house although Tom sometimes stayed in his little brown bunny form to sleep with you. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately for some reason. Not that you minded though, you did like Tom. Maybe more than a friend, but you wouldn't ruin your friendship by confessing. Currently, you both were sitting on the couch as you were reading a small book about how usamimis live in today's society.

You felt a nudge on your hand, and you looked down to see Tom nudging you with his nose. You giggled, "Tom, what's wrong?"

Tom made a weird squeaking noise as he crawled into your lap, pushing away the book you were reading with his paws. He sat down on your lap, looking up at you with his black eyes. He was making the 'pet me please' face, and he knew it would work on you.

You sighed, putting the book away. You scooped Tom in your arms and began to pet him softly. You hummed a little bit, singing softly while doing so.

"I'm about to tell you everything I shouldn't say, and I know it's crazy, but I'm gonna anyway.

You stole my heart like candy from a baby with the very first smile on the very first day.

Oh I know I shouldn't give it all away, I know I'm supposed to save a little mystery

But every single time, I look into your gorgeous eyes, I honestly cannot believe it feels this way

So I'm about to tell you everything I shouldn't say~"

Tom looked right up at you while you sang, eyes widening a bit. His ears perked up.

You froze suddenly aware that you just basically confessed your feelings to Tom in song form. Your face went red as you stuttered, trying to find an excuse. "I... Uh, Tom, it's not what it sounds like... I just like the song. And uh..." You were failing so hard. You hid your face in your hands, crying a little because you fucked up your friendship with your friend.

Suddenly, there was a heavyweight on your lap. You peered through your fingers to see Tom in his human form, straddling your waist as he pulled your hands away from your face, kissing the palms of your hands softly. You felt yourself blush as he left soft kisses on your hands while he traveled up your arm to your neck and then finally to your face.

Tom stopped kissing you and looked back to see your face red as a tomato. He chuckled warmly, pressing his forehead against yours. He stared right into your eyes, smiling. "Y/N, don't be so bashful. I love you too." He whispered, placing his hands around your neck as he tilted it up. He kissed you sweetly on the lips, it was a short kiss, but it was so wonderful that your heart just felt like it was going to stop.

You smiled kindly at him. "I love you, Tom."

He rested his forehead once more on yours. "Love you too, Y/N."