Heat (Alpha Tord x Omega Inu Reader) NSFW

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

After thanking Edd for giving you some dinner for the night, he went to go watch some TV and then sleep. You stayed huddled up in your room on the floor on the cushions and blankets Edd and Matt provided you. They were sweet. You were kinda shocked to see that Matt wasn't affected by your heat scent at all, even though he was a vampire he was still an alpha so it confused you greatly. You sipped on some soup that Edd had made you. He was a sweetie. You turned on your TV to watch some anime for a while as you didn't notice the door opened up.

A pair of hands grabbed your midsection as you let out a muffled cry. Your ears and tail popped in fright as you tried to weakly kick off your intruder only to get yourself stuck further into the blankets. "Who're you?!"

A deep Norwegian voice chuckled above you. "Valpen min, it's alright. It's me." He hovered over you, smirking.

You took a deep breath and smacked him in the ribs. "You fucker! You scared me! What're you doing in my room?! Didn't Edd tell you, you can't be in here?" You asked, moving your soup away from yourself so you wouldn't spill it.

"He told me to go to my room, and here I am!" Tord laughed quietly, pinning your hands down as he leaned over you.

That was fucking smart as hell. It used to be his room before you moved in. You sighed, "Lemme go Tord. I'm serious, just leave me be for this week. Then after that, you can do whatever you want. Just not now." You didn't want to feel contact with him. It was spurring your cycle further as you began to feel your hips buck a little.

Tord leaned in, noticing your movements. He smirked biting down on your neck. He sucked on it for a bit before trailing kisses down your collar bone, biting your shoulder.

You let out a small moan, biting your lip as you whimpered. If Tord was doing what you thought he was doing, you will be in hell. You were already in your undergarments so he just had to take those away. You hoped he didn't even though it felt REAL good.

Tord's face went red as he heard that whining noise. He smirked as he lifted your hips up so he was in-between your legs. He grinded slowly against your crotch as he kissed you with a lusty tone. "Min kjære." He whispered out as he looked back at you. "You need this don't you?" He grabbed your legs as he bent down staring at you in the face.

You bit your lip, nodding as the feeling of his crotch against yours sent sparks through yourself. It felt wonderful. "Please.." You whispered.

Tord leaned back, "Please what?" He had began to slid off your underwear as he began to unzip his pants. "Please what my dear?" He had felt his dick had become hard from watching you writhe underneath him. His alpha instincts were going into overdrive. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me." You whined, a bit loud. Your face was red as you hid it with your hands, turning over onto your stomach. You were beyond help as the heat cycle was taking over your senses. "Tord.... please."

Tord immediately grabbed you from behind and rammed his cock inside of you. He grunted, leaning over you as he began to fuck you doggy style. He bit your shoulder various times as he listened to your whines and whimpers. He felt your tail curling around his waist. "Du er nå min. No one else can have you." He growled, thrusting against you.

You whined, feeling yourself being to release from your cycle faster than expected. It was still here, but not as painful as before. You clutched down onto a pillow as you felt a shudder inside of yourself. "Tord..." You mewled.

"Y/N.." He growled into your ear, biting your shoulder as his cock twitched inside. He felt himself release as he pulled out, looking over your neck to see all his bite marks he left on you. He felt smugly proud of himself as he zipped his pants back up and scooted you over so he was lying in the nest of tussled blankets along with you. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to him as he kissed you on the lips passionately. "You're mine. Jeg elsker deg." He whispered, pulling the blankets over yourselves.

You smiled at him, kissing him on the lips before nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "I love you.." You went off to sleep.

After some time had obviously passed between the both of you, you had woken up before Tord. You looked around to see that it was still dark, and you moved quietly over to your phone to see that it was around 5 in the morning. You yawned a bit, feeling your heat cycle coming back as you were quite parched. In your hazed induced mind, you crawled over ontop of Tord.

Some part of you was telling you that this was a cliche anime porn plot, and that you needed to stop. You ignored that part of your mind and unzipped Tord's pants. Your face was flushed as you looked to see if the Norwegian woke up from your fiddling.

He hadn't even stirred. He might be a heavy sleeper.

You smirked, sliding your hands into his boxers and pulling out his cock which was semi hard for some reason. He might be dreaming of a hentai or something. You began to slid your hands up and down the cock waiting for it to be fully erect. You wiggled your hips a bit before licking it up and down like a lollipop. You had started to purr a little bit.

Tord had woken up a little bit, biting his lip as he slowly leaned up to see what time it was. He stopped when he saw that you were giving him a blowjob. His face flushed red, and he almost choked on his own spit. He noticed that your heat might of not gone down as much as he had thought when he had sex with you last night. Not that he was complaining about this blowjob his dick was receiving, but he briefly wondered what time it was before patting you on the head causing you to stiffen. "What're you doing, valpen min?"

You froze, your ears alert to Tord's voice. You got caught. FUCK! You stopped mid-lick and looked up to see Tord smirking at you. "I..I was thirsty..." You mumbled, your purring caused his dick to twitch.

Tord could of sworn he was in a hentai right now with an Inumimi. That sounded like a fucking hentai novel plot right there, and he didn't mind one bit. "Thirsty huh?"

You nodded, afraid to move.

Tord's eyes gleamed with mischief as he took a hold of your head and forced it onto his cock, making you swallow it whole. "Well, if you want to drink then you better start working on it before Edd comes up here." He rubbed your cheek.

Your eyes sparkled as you began to suck on him.

Tord's face was contorting into one of pleasure. A little bit of drool was coming from his mouth as he stared up at the ceiling. "Det føles så bra." He mumbled. He began bucking his hips a little, causing you to choke slightly. He felt his dick spasm as he held onto your head forcefully, making you swallow his cum.

Your eyes widened as you were forced to swallow his cum. It was a salty liquid that caused tears to run down your face as you milked his dick. You popped off his dick with a pop and looked up at Tord.

Tord looked down from his high and instantly found your curious/mad look to be a turn on as he found himself holding you down again for a second round. "Ready for another?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valpen min = my puppy

This was originally from my You're Not So Bad I Guess Tord story, but I wanted to add it here because I needed to make more chapters.

I changed up a few things tho