Digilove (Digimon Tamara x Reader)

OK, SO I LOVE DIGIMON AND I ALREADY DID A POKEMON AU ONE, SO HERE'S TAMARA'S ENTRANCE INTO MY ONESHOTS!!! She's like a champion, hatches as a champion then digivolves into an ultimate. Tord is a complete asshole in this. I gave him a Monodramon because one of its digivolutions is a Machinedramon which fits Tord perfectly. Ill post down what digimon are what so to the peeps who have no idea what digimon are, they can see it for themselves. Also, im moving my ships to a new oneshot book guys so it'll go in there instead of in here. I'll remove the one I put in here.

 I'll remove the one I put in here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were a chosen child from the human world. Well, not a child really, you were of age. You were the only person left who's digimon did not hatch. You were in a digimon village as all the other digidestined were talking to their partners as you just held onto yours in a sad sigh.

"Why won't you hatch for me? Do you hate me?" You asked your large blue and purple digiegg in your arms. You rested your head against the top of the shell, trying to hear any noises that may be coming from inside of the egg. It was silent like always. It never spoke back to you like the other eggs sometimes did when they wanted to hatch for other people.

"Hey, Y/N!" The voice of Tord, another digidestined, caught your attention as you looked over your shoulder to see him and his Monodramon walking towards you. He had caramel hair that was styled up in the front to look like horns while he a small ponytail in the back. He wore a red hoody and a pair of black sweat pants. He had silver eyes and a crooked smile. He was kind of an ass, but he was a good friend you guessed.

 He was kind of an ass, but he was a good friend you guessed

"Hey, Tord." You mumbled, nuzzling your face against your digiegg.

"You still coddling that stupid egg? Svekling!" He chortled, speaking in his native language. He walked in front of you and quickly batted the egg out of your arms, smirking as he began playing with it like it was a ball.