Flora (Edd x Mutated Reader)

Originally gonna be a Matt x Reader, but I changed it into an Edd x Reader, does get one though. I thought Edd would be easier. Title has nothing to do with story. LOL This may seemed rushed and short, i couldn't think clearly when writing this one. I'm sorry. (Trying to find songs that match the story, homestuck got a bunch of songs LOL) in my mind, I was gonna draw what you guys looked like to Edd, but I didn't wanna feel odd about it since everyone's hair is different in length or you don't have any at all. But to sum it up, troll. I based the grey skin off a troll. I could draw it for you guys if you want. 

EDIT: SO, I'm going to start uploading. I didn't get alot written, but I'm trying to get things done. I feel bad for not uploading... fuck, motivation has left me. But I have some ready!

 But I have some ready!

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 5 years ago a large nuclear bomb was set off around the world, causing everything to turn radioactive. Plants, animals, and people were affected. Some died immediately upon contact while others soon got used to it as they began to transform into monsters and wrecked havoc on the cities and people who were lucky enough to survive it and not mutate. Many cities were overgrown up plants and many animals running through them, everything was abandoned. Lifeless, except for the mutated creatures that still thrived there.

Four young men were lucky enough to have been on a vacation somewhere in an area with a bunker. They were not affected at all until one day one of them had started to show signs of mutation. He didn't go rapid; he just remained the same. He stayed with his friends, helping them and warning them if he sensed any hostile monsters around. Everything was as it should be except for the apocalyptic world they lived in.

Now they were heading off back to their original home they had used to live in before they left. They were searching for an old friend they know used to live there. Edd felt extremely horrible because he had asked them to watch over the house and Ringo while they were gone. One of the bombs hit close near where they lived, and he was worried they hadn't escaped.

"Edd, relax, it's not your fault." Tord had said, scoping out the area for any signs of life. So far he had seen only normal animals and a few mutated ones, but no hostile mutations. Tom hadn't sensed anything either; it was like the town was clear off monsters. That was really odd considering every other town was filled to the brim with them, but theirs was clean. Tord stepped over a few logs in the street as he could see the top of their roof in sight.

"But, I asked Y/N to watch other the house and Ringo while we were gone! What if they didn't get out in time?! What if they're dead?! What if they're mutated!?" Edd was worrying so badly. He clutched his shovel in his hands. He was extremely guilty.