Jealous Much? (Naga Tord x Reader) Final Part Unfinished

this is one of the oneshots i was working on but never finished, i guess I can submit what I did manage to get done with. also apparently somewhere in there a part i was working on vanished so it might not make sense since one paragraph jumps into a different part

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a boring ass day. After you and Tord had uh.. tied the knot, it was rather uneventful the past couple of weeks. Actually now it turned into months. Tord apparently was working on some sort of weird arcane invention for some mage or something, and he has been ignoring you.Not on purpose though.

But to be honest, you were fed up with being ignored and waved off whenever you just wanted to hang out with your boyfriend. Even the others felt bad for you and tried to give hints to Tord. Still nothing made Tord stop, he worked day and night.

It was currently 1am, and you couldn't sleep because Tord wouldn't stop tinkering on shit. The naga didn't know when to quit. You tried blocking the noise out with a pillow from the bed you both shared, but to no avail, you still heard it.

"Goddammit Tord! Stop fucking with that toy and go to sleep! You've been awake for like a week, no sleep! It's not healthy!" You snapped, throwing the pillow at your boyfriend.

Tord stopped working for a minute to look at you. Goggles covered his eyes as he rattled his tail. "Min kjære, don't throw anything else or you might ruin what I've been working on!" He swiftly turned back to his work and stopped rattling his tail. He used the pillow you threw at him to cushion himself into a better working position.

You growled, placing some earphones in and turning up the music really loud. Grabbing a large pillow and placing it over your face to try and block out the annoying light.

A large noise startled you from your slumber as you looked at your phone clock to see what time it was.

3:00AM

You were going to kill Tord. Boyfriend or not, he is a dead snake man. You yanked your earphones out and walked up to your closet, grabbing your robe and heading out the door. You were gonna take a walk out in the early early morning forest to get your nerves under control. But before that, you were gonna tell Tord because he hated it when you left without informing him.

Actually, you know what? The fucker can freak out. Serves him right for causing you so much stress all over some stupid fucking thing. Whatever arcane mage he was working for would feel the wrath of your fists.

As you walked outside the waterfall home you've been living in for a few years now, you noticed it was dreadfully dark and you didn't like it. Creeped you out actually. You steeled yourself and walked into the darkness as the crickets chirped their songs and owls hooted.

It was quite chilly as the early air was crisp. Winter was on its way as the leaves were crunching and cracking underneath your boots with every step you took. You hummed a little, whistling a little as you walked on deeper into a part of the forest you've never been in before.

Noises of animals you've never heard startled you. Eyes of many animals and maybe monsters stared into your soul. Even the damn trees scared you. You felt like you were walking in a cartoon forest full of scary things. Maybe you should text Tord to tell him about this unknown path you were on.

As you took out your phone, you didn't notice the large monster behind you. To your dismay, your phone had one shitty bar that kept flickering on and off. You speed dialed Tord, hoping he would answer you.

The phone began to ring as it finally picked up on the other end. Tord's tired voice answered on the other side giving you hope. "Y/N, what do you want?" Apparently he didn't notice you weren't in the house. He's such a great boyfriend although the clanking has stopped from his side of the phone. "Well?" He asked when you didnt respond to him.

"Tord, I think I'm lost. I went for an early morning walk and went down a path I don't recognize at all.

Because you haven't been down here before, you were terribly unfamiliar with the layout of the terrain and you tripped on a fallen tree log. To make it even worse, you tumbled down a steep hill and found yourself in a small clearing with fireflies blinking in and out of sight. You landed in a pile of orange colored leaves, crunching underneath your weight as you tried to get up.

The monster who had been chasing you was nowhere to be seen thankfully. Although you were still hopelessly lost, you were alive. That monster... You had never seen it before in this forest. While on walks with the boys, you would run into random monsters. But this.. this monster was terrifying as hell and seemed to want to destroy you rather than talk. You were scared.

You sighed, looking around for your phone to call Tord again. You panicked realizing you didn't have your phone on you. "Fuuuck! Did I drop it while running away from the monster?" You whined, looking around the area for your phone. After 10 minutes of searching for your phone, you gave up when you couldn't find it. Slumping over, you sighed and looked at the fireflies. "What do I do now?"