Back to the Future (Future Edd x Reader)

Part 2 of that Future Edd thingy. Request from Quotev. I kinda liked this one I guess? I GOT TO DECK TORD IN THE FUCKING FACE,  BEST FUCKING DAY EVER. I would totally. fucking hate his guts. Tord's new outfit is so weird. THAT SHIT IS FUCKING COOL/DUMB. Heyo, anyway, here's Edd boyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple of months since Edd took you from your time into his. Ok, and everything was completely fucked up to hell. Apparently Tord became the Red Leader, and everything was a goddamn warzone. You and Edd were living together in a decent apartment away from everyone else in the world.

Edd and you were a thing now. He made up for all the trouble he caused you when you first arrived in the future by doing... things. It was kinda weird being in a relationship with an older version of your boyfriend, he was still adorable though in a weird... older way? He was still chubby though.

Although he didn't draw anymore due to him having to be part of the Red Leader's squad, you still loved him the same. When you first arrived there, everything was fucking insane. He told you about the Cola ban, and you were shocked.

"Tord fucking banned Cola? He fucking banned it? What the fuck!?" You asked Edd confused. "What the fuck did Cola do to him to make him wanna ban it? He knows you love it! He's such an asshole!" You grumbled, folding your arms across your chest and looked out the window to see the town you were staying out peaceful and quiet. You kinda wished you could go outside, but Edd refused since you were dead in this time.

Edd chuckled. His voice was too deep, but you loved it. "He was always an asshole. I guess he thought if I didn't join his team, he would keep the ban on it forever. He hasn't let it up yet." He noticed you looking out the window. "Y/N, I'm sorry, but I can't let you roam outside. You are officially dead in this timeline. If I were to let you go, someone might find you and take you to Tord." Edd leaned forward and kissed your forehead.

You swatted him away, still pouting but eventually smiled back. "I know, I just get bored being cooped up in here all day. Don't you have work to do? In like..." You looked at the clock on the wall, "in like an hour?"

Edd quickly stood up and headed to the bathroom. "Oh fuck I forgot. Dammit. I'm taking a shower." He stopped, poking his head out of the bathroom to look at you suggestively. "You wanna join?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You threw a pillow. "Take a fucking shower! You'll be late!" You hid your face in embarrassment. Even though you had already done the deed, you still got flustered because of the scars on your body. Edd already told you, you looked wonderful. He was still the dorky lovable goofball you fell in love with.