Heartbreak (Eddsworld x Heartbroken Reader)

I had my heart crushed today, so I wrote this to cope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds of muffled sobbing echoed throughout the room of a young adult girl. You were clutching your phone in your hands, trembling with grief as you tried not to remember what had transpired earlier that day.

'lol we aren't dating.' 'Why the hell would you say that?!' 'You are my sub. I care for my sub. You know like master and pet.'

Tears escaped from your eyes. You bit your lower lip harshly, trying not to wake up the boys in the house with your crying. You had your heart broken by a long time friend who had been using you as a play thing for 7 years.

It hurt you so bad that you had thought of committing suicide at that very moment. You had been led on for 7 years by your so called friend. And yet you were going to act like it never happened and let the friend continue what he was doing to you.

A knock on your door startled you out of your thoughts. You tried to stop crying, but it got worse. "Y-yes?" You hoarsely choked out.

"Y/N? Are you ok? We've been hearing crying." Edd's voice came from the door. He sounded worried like he was in mama mode.

You didn't wanna worry the boys so you tried to stifle your sobbing. You wiped your eyes from the tears and cradled your phone in your hands. "I'm just crying over an anime. I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

The doorknob jiggled, and the door opened. Four boys peeked into the room, looking at the trembling figure on the bed. Each of them had worried expressions on their faces as Edd walked forwards and sat on the bed beside you.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Edd asked, placing a hand on your shoulder as he leaned forward to take a look at your face. He was alarmed when he saw the tears streaking down your face and your puffy red eyes. Edd immediately embraced you in a hug. "Shhhh, it's alright. Tell me what's wrong."

You began to hiccup a little, clutching onto Edd's hoody in desperation. "I got my heart broken."

Edd narrowed his eyes. "Which one did it. I'll kick their ass."

You chuckled, "It wasn't anyone here. He lives in the U.S." You felt your heart hurting even more at the mention of him. More sobs escaped your throat.

"Who was it, Y/N?" Matt asked from the other side of you.

You let go of Edd, staring down at your hands to where the phone lay. It was still on, displaying the texts that were sent earlier today. You timidly gave it to Matt, who grabbed it and began reading it. You heard him gasp.

"Oh honey, he's a dick. He's a perverted son of a bitch for doing this to you." Matt immediately gave the phone to Edd and hugged you tightly. Matt kissed you on the forehead softly.

Edd read through the texts with hatred in his eyes. He clutched the phone hard enough to break it. "That bastard..." he cursed.

You felt pathetic. You weren't really dating, but you kinda shared intimate moments with one another so it felt like you were dating. And to have it all come crashing down because you accidentally said one wrong thing. Tears began to collect in the corner of your eyes again. "Im such an idiot."

Matt pulled away and lifted your head up to face him. "You are not an idiot. You had no idea he would do this. You are not to blame." Matt stated firmly.

Edd felt two sets of eyes on him, and so he looked behind himself to see Tord and Tom looking into your room in confusion. He motioned with his head to come inside as he handed one of them your phone to read as he looked sympathetically at you.

Tom and Tord both raised an eyebrow in confusion as they glanced at one another before reading the texts on the phone. They scrolled through the texts, both feeling anger consume them. Tord nearly broke your phone from how hard he was gripping it.

Both boys sat on the bed, Tord pulling you into his lap as he rest his head on yours. Tord pulled you into a hug, whispering soothing things to you in his native language.

Tom grabbed one of your hands and began to lightly trace your knuckles with his thumb. He stared at your phone in deep thought. "He doesn't deserve you." He finally said.

"We are here for you." They all said giving you a sense of comfort. You loved them all dearly.

"Thank you guys."