Happy Birthday Edd (Edd x Reader)

I only uploaded this because Edd's Birthday was today. :) Also ^ I drew that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Edd's birthday, and you felt like utter shit because you had nothing to give him. You knew when his birthday was coming around, but you were so busy helping around the house and doing your own thing that it just crept up on you. Everyone probably already had a present ready for Edd, but you. Ringo probably had something to give to Edd!

"I'm sooo fucked!" You yelled into your pillow. You didn't know what to do. There was still time to run out and buy something, but the fact that Edd was like occupying the living room at the moment caused you to stop. You'd feel embarrassed about it. "Why am I like this?" You whispered, staring at the ceiling.

You were always a little jumpy around Edd. He didn't scare you, no he was really nice and kinda. He was funny, always making a pun to lighten the mood which caused you to laugh. He helped you with some things when you asked about advice on a certain thing. He caused you to feel flustered like there were tons of butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. It was almost like you liked him.

Your eyes widened at that thought as you sat up straight. "I like Edd." You whispered to yourself. Your face was aflame, and your heart was racing. "I love Edd." You said a little louder, but not to loud for anyone else to hear. You had fallen in love with the pun, cola loving animator.

You began to look around your room for something worth value to give to Edd. There was nothing, most of the things in your room were things you liked, and you knew he wouldn't like. Some of the things were also gifts from him, stuff he said he didn't need and thought you would like it. You felt like an idea struck you. You were gonna draw Edd a gift! It wasn't the best gift, but you didn't have time to go out since he was loitering in the living room.

You decided to open up your laptop and draw him a picture. You always like drawing mythical creatures, and Edd once said he liked angels alot. You started to draw him as an angel just for fun. You took a screenshot of Edd's cartoon self and copied down the color codes and whatnot. You put in your earphones and began to listen to random music. You picked a playlist filled with some soothing and beautiful music to keep you going. "This will be the greatest thing I've ever given him." You smiled, getting to work and drawing your crush a perfect birthday present.

....

Hours passed while Edd was downstairs enjoying his time alone with Ringo. He had already received presents from his friends all except from you. He wondered where you were at. He decided to go and check on you as he trudged up the stairs and stood in front of your door. He knocked, but he received no answer.

"Y/N?" He knocked again, and still no answer. He opened the door, stepping inside quietly and cautiously. He noticed the room was dark as he saw you on on your computer, head slumped over. He walked forwards, peering over your shoulder to see that you were fast asleep listening to music.

He chuckled, going to wake you up when he noticed what was on the computer screen. He looked at it closely for a minute before smiling widely. It was a drawing of him as an angel in the sky. It was drawn beautifully, and he noticed a small note on the page.

"Happy birthday Edd!"

Edd smiled warmly, as he picked you up and set you down on your bed. He placed a blanket over you as he was about to leave, you clutched onto his sleeve. He looked down to see that you weren't awake so it must have been a reflex.

"I love you Edd." You whispered in your sleep.

Edd froze, face red as he stared down at your sleeping form. He smiled as he bent down and settled in the blankets with you, moving you around so you were sleeping on his chest. He began to softly pet your hair, "I love you too, Y/N."