Arcade Thunder (Alpha Tord x Omega Reader) NSFW

yup the title is from a homestuck ost song with the very same name. Yay arcade times! Tord is overprotective as hell.. Took too long to write it. Trying to finish it up in one day. This one didn't feel long, but I tried. the_random_k i tried!! Im sorry it took so long! Also, im going to scrap the whole 4 days update, and update whenever I want because im lazy and I'm un motivated to write, sorry ;w;

 the_random_k i tried!! Im sorry it took so long! Also, im going to scrap the whole 4 days update, and update whenever I want because im lazy and I'm un motivated to write, sorry ;w;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were waiting for Tord at the arcade which was called Arcade Thunder for some reason. Everything was like how a 80's arcade looked like back in the day, all black-light and neon colors everywhere. There were old games like TRON and Pacman of course, and also new games. It was a mismatch of games in this arcade. You liked it really.

You were playing some DDR because hell, DDR was the fucking best except you didn't bring the right kind of shoes with you so you had to take off your shoes and do it bare foot. You hoped you didn't stub your toes on the metal sticking out. You were doing really good; a very high score which you put your initials on the screen.

"Holy shit kid, that was good!" Some older boys and girls congratulated you as you smiled at them, nodding. They were alphas by the look of them, all circling you as if you were their prey. "What's a good omega like yourself doing out here alone?" One of the male alphas came closer to you.

You stood your ground; you were not afraid of alphas. You were a stubborn omega when you wanted to be, now when you were in heat on the other hand... it was a different story. But you weren't in heat, so it didn't matter. "Waiting for my alpha to come back. He got a call and had to take it outside." You fumbled with your hoodie strings, hoping they would take the message to just go away.

Some of them flinched at the word 'alpha' because they knew not to mess with another one's mate. But the main dude coming after you didn't give a fuck apparently because he kept on pressing his luck.

"Looks like he's not here, how about you come with me and teach me how to do some of those moves? I'll teach you some of mine in return." He smirked, placing his hands on your shoulder.

You growled at him which surprised him. "Fuck off pal. I'm not interested in the slightest." You hissed at him suddenly feeling a little hot. You felt woozy as you swayed from side to side, grabbing onto the railing of the machine for support. You were weak in the knees, whining a little.

The alphas looked at you in shock, some of them leaving to find your mate and others just stationary to fend off the douche bag who was hitting on you. They didn't know if the alpha was going to leave you be or mess with you since you were in heat.