Fanfiction Fun (Tord x Female Reader) NSFW

This was rushed and short, I MAY go back and edit it when im motivated enough. I had this fantasy for a while, self indulgent this one is. May or may not do a sequel if someone wants it? Also, gonna move my prompt lists up on here so I can add more if people request more or can vote on which one they wanna see next :P

IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, SKIP THIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was possibly the worst fucking day ever. You had to share your room with Tord Karlsen. Most people wouldn't think it to be that bad, but this was Tord you were talking about. The fucking hentai master extreme who probably owned like a million items from Bad Dragon. You only had one item, but you weren't talking about that at the moment. He was perverted as fuck. Although he, at times, was charming and intelligent, he mainly liked to flirt and try and lay with many women as possible or men, didn't matter as long as he got his dick wet. You were also Tom's little sister, the only thing you shared with Tom was your black eyes. He liked to mess with you to mess with Tom. You swore he had a weird thing for Tom.

You really wished it wasn't true because even though you thought Tord was a major creep, you actually had a crush on him for a long time. You were just too shy and fed up to say anything to him about it. Tom didn't know about it, and you hoped he would never know. You suspected Edd knew because he knew all fucking secrets apparently that happened in his house. Probably used Ringo as a spy with a little recording chip on her or something.

You were getting off topic. The reason why Tord was sharing your room for the week was because he apparently did something to his room, and it was uninhabitable for living. He was doing an experiment, and it backfired, resulting in his room being quarantined until it was settled. Apparently Ringo didn't like Tord so Edd's room was out of the question, Matt's room was beyond cluttered as hell, and obviously Tord and Tom despise each other.

But why your room you're wondering? Your room was the closest to Tord's in case he needed something or other. You were semi okay with him staying, but you put up rules with him to which he agreed to and settled on the air mattress you had pulled out and given to him to use. He had been listening to music on his phone and watching stuff, which you assumed to be anime or something.

It was currently 2 in the morning, and you were still awake because you were binge reading a smutty fanfiction on wattpad which basically had all your goddamn kinks in it. It was an x reader too, so you were even happier. And basically, you were listening to music at the same time (sleeping music) and didn't hear a certain communist sneak up behind you and yank your phone out of your hands with your headphones still attached. "What the fuck! Tord!" You screeched quietly.

Tord looked actually wide awake which meant he hadn't been asleep at all. He was still wearing his red hoody, but he had some black running shorts on. He sat down on his air mattress and swiped down at your phone to see what had been keeping you up all night. "Åh, dette er veldig kinky." He chuckled, looking at you as he raised an eyebrow. A small smug smile slowly growing on his face.