Happy New Year (Tom x Reader)

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS, THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A .. TOM X SILENT ONESHOT I MADE FOR TODAY SINCE I DREW SILENT IN A FUCKING BARTENDER'S OUTFIT AND I CHANGED IT UP FOR YOUR GUYS SAKE. Here, also my version of Tim is very different. My Tim is older than Tom, taller too and is actually a gentlemen. He runs a bar. He's a naga in my story too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was new year's eve. That meant the bar was fucking packed with a bunch of couples and singles or just friends partying the day away. And today was also the day that you were made to work at the bar in a fucking bartender's outfit. Most would think it's cool, hey the men's outfits were actually really attractive. You had seen Tom in one once before because he had to do a part time job here when his brother was running low on staff. He looked fucking nice. But the female bartender's outfits were either slutty or nice, apparently Tim didn't have the decent looking ones. Also Tim had no more male outfits on hand. So you had to wear the ones from Japan and it made you look like a fucking maid.

Anyway, you actually had no experience in bartending whatsoever, you was just there for eye candy. To look good and get people to drink more drinks because it was new years. But Tim had you behind the bar counter so you were hoping to god no one asked you to serve them drinks because you was clumsy and didn't know how. You might of actually started crying if you were yelled at, didn't help also if you dropped the glasses, it would have spooked you.

"Sorry about making you work here, or rather just stand in." Tim apologized looking down at you. He put his hands together and bowed. "I was short staffed today, and Tom was nowhere to be seen. You don't have to do anything, just stand here and Tori will do the rest." He then walked off to deal with some rather rude customers.

You sighed, pursing your lips and took out your earphones and listened to some music. Your phone had like 1000+ songs on so you were never bored. It ranged from electronic to classical, media ost to rock, pop to anime music, then there's the KPOP. There was a lot of songs. You tapped your feet to the beat before getting an idea.

"What're you smiling about, kattunge?" Tori asked from the side as she served someone a drink. She accepted the money and put it up. She was wearing a low cut red dress with matching heels and jewelry.

"I'm gonna put up my music to the speakers. It's got a bunch of music I can skip and play for the bar, it fits. No one will notice because they all are staring at the TV monitors anyway." You snickered, walking around the booth and going to the back where the speakers were. You fiddled around with it, and made it automatically sync up to your phone. You smiled and pressed play as the first song was Dangerous by Left Boy. You walked back to the booth and smiled at Tori.