Free For All (Ranger Torm x Mage Reader)

These are short, I'm sorry. Riders of Icarus AU for the win! I'll post what the creatures look like they are talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting outside of Stygae's main camps, actually a little further away to do some fishing. There was some nice crate boxes that sometimes drifted down the river containing all sorts of goodies for you and your mounts. You had decided to hide away in a thick thicket of reeds so other tamers couldn't find you. You were a Mage, a very powerful one at that, but sometimes there were disadvantages with coming into Stygae. It was a free for all zone, basically PVP. Other zones in this world had a strong magic field that cancelled out other tamer's attacks so it wouldn't harm another person, but in Stygae, that was different.

The darkness had affected everything in this realm, the monsters, the people, and the fae who protected the barriers that made it possible that not another person attacked another person. That barrier was down, and now you all were left to distrust one another as you traveled through the dark lands doing missions and taming monsters. You and your trusty Karresh, a big hulking rare monster from the Parna's Coast zone. He was a rare monster that was hard to tame. You named him Tommy because he reminded you of a certain drunken barkeep you knew too well back in Hakain's Crossing.

Tommy was keeping you protected as he idly sat in the tall thicket of reeds, flicking his tail here and there as his ears twitched

Tommy was keeping you protected as he idly sat in the tall thicket of reeds, flicking his tail here and there as his ears twitched. He let out a big yawn, showing off his pearly white fangs that were sharpened to the point of razors. His purple eyes landed on you as you got out your fishing supplies and began to cast off your rod into the murky water. Tommy laid his muzzle down on the ground, closing his eyes for a minute.

You had been fighting alot of unwanted guests. A lot of people wanted your supplies, and also wanted to steal your high prized mounts which you weren't going to give without fighting. You were heavily injured and had no potions left on you so you were gonna go and fish up some crates. Tommy was the only mount left with alot of stamina and attack, also he refused to leave your side even if he was exhausted.

You hummed a small tune as you began to pull in the crates you managed to fish up. Some extra health potions and mana tinctures were always a good find here since it was a PVP zone after all. You didn't hear the sound of a screeching Diaagul behind you, and you were suddenly pinned to the ground by claws and an intense heat that caused you to sweat. You looked over to where you Karasha staff was and tried to move it to yourself.