Chapter 17 • Halloween

Mackenzie's POV

I look at my outfit in the mirror. Fixing my outfit. Everyone decided we'd do a group Halloween costume and dress as the purge.

So fake blood, masks, fake weapons and for the girls and I, lots of sexiness.

We went simple and the girls and I decided on getting white, oversized t-shirts and cutting them up and splattering paint on them. Wearing black lingerie, and black stilettos.

I turn around and grab the mask and the fake machete. I put the mask on and hold the machete over my shoulder, taking a picture in the mirror.

"Damn baby girl, you look fine as fuck."

I turn towards my door and see John in his suit, with his fake machine gun and his mask resting on top of his head.

I smiled, lifting my mask up and walk over to him. Making sure he notices my cleavage, I mean I purposely cut that part of the shirt out for a reason.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. "You look so sexy babe. Me and you tonight," John whispered.

I nodded smirking. Today I felt frisky. So I definitely wanted this.

"Okay, what is this?"

I turn and see Maddie standing behind us with her arms crossed.

"The Purge," I say smiling.

I know she wants to tell me to change. I can tell she's holding it back. She's containing herself from calling me a slut or a hooker. She's only doing that because she knows damn well her and her friends did the same. Maybe even worse.

"Don't get pregnant tonight," Kendall said.

I look behind her and see her friends. Jack isn't home, he had to go back to Australia for a few days for his family. So I guess she's having a girls night.

"I won't I swear," I say, wrapping my arm around John's neck.

"Okay well, have fun okay?" Brooke says.

"I mean, I'm going to a party. That's a given," I laughed.

They shot me a look that shuts me up. "Anyways, when you coming home?" Maddie asked.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to sleep over Lexi's house," I responded.

They nodded and we all walked downstairs together. Our friends were sitting on the couches in the living room.

"Want us to get some pictures?" Chloe asked.

We nodded and handed them our phones. We got multiple pictures together then we had to head out to get to the party.

"How many parties have we been to already?" Hayden asked.

"Like three, it's crazy it's only been a month and a half into school too," Jacob states.

We nodded and jammed out to the music that John was blasting throughout the car. Soon pulling up to the party.

John parked the car and we walked up to the house together. People hanging out outside, with red solo cups in their hands and some people smoking.

Again, my kind of a party.

We walk in and music is blasting, people are walking around or dancing. Solo cups everywhere and a slight hint of a pot scent was disguised by all the alcohol.

"You want to go dance?" John asked.

I nodded and he takes my hand. Guiding me to the crowd of dancing people.

We started jumping around and danced together. I started to twerk and grinding on Johnny. I could tell he liked it too.

After awhile we got a drink. We made some cheap, our own versions of Bloody Mary's.

It was strong though. After one cup I could feel myself almost drunk. I went a little lighter on my next drink and had Coke and Rum.

Either way, I knew I'd eventually be drunk.

I take John by the hand and led him upstairs. Taking him to one of the spare bedrooms. I closed the door and locked it.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. Making out with him. Running my hands through his hair. Tossing the masks and weapons off to the side.

"That suit is so sexy on you," I say breathlessly.

"What's underneath that shirt?" John questioned.

I smirked and took it off. His jaw dropped looking at me.

"Shit babe," he groaned.

I smirked slightly and pushed him onto the bed, taking of his jacket and tossing it to the floor.

I take his tie and play with it. Teasing him, which made him groan even more.

"Babe, we're doing this," he said.

I smiled and unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. I get him undressed leaving him in his boxers.

I can't help but to smile. Tonight was a fun night already. This made it better by a landslide.