🌻Chapter 67 The Promise

Sunny Pov

"I still remember the day when I met her it was rainy day in the month of July. A girl who seems lost her way so I got out on my car and approached her. She looks innocent and lovely magaan ang loob ko sa kanya so I helped her and then that's the start we became friends".

Sa araw na 'to ililibing si Chanel at si Einstein ang kasalukuyang nagsasalita sa harapan.

"She's sweet, smart, her smile is breathtaking so angelic, she's cool, and a good friend. Throughout our highschool days we are close until I fall for her and to make the story short she became my girlfriend but like the other couples out there our relationship ended. I hated her for years and after that she show herself again but our feelings were not mutual anymore...but still Chanel Faye Montez has a special place in my heart. I can't deny it even I hated her in the past she's still my bestfriend... She's still the Chanel I used to love.".

Naiiyak na din ang ilang dumalo sa libing ni Chanel at hindi ko din maiwasang madala sa lungkot ng paligid.

"Wala siyang ibang ginawa but to love me. Chanel's very vocal with her feelings she always says that she loves me it is breaking my heart whenever I remember how I pushed her away how I make her feel unwanted and such. Chanel's not perfect but she was a good person. Ang sakit isiping iniwan na niya ako na iniwan na niya tayo... I hurted her all this time ni hindi man lang ako nakahingi ng patawad before she died to my arms she said she was sorry for all the bad and hurtful things she did to me...she said ...she loves me even in her last breath ..she managed to tell those words".

Einstein's crying in front of everyone. He's so much affected that we lost Chanel. Sa aming lahat siya ang higit na nasasaktan.

"Lahat na lang ng mga babae sa buhay ko pinapahamak ko. I hate myself for that... I hate it...". Nilapitan naman siya ng Mom niya para alalayan.

"Chanel... Kung nasa'n ka man ngayon sana maging masaya ka. Thanks for all the good memories... Thanks for saving her life we love you".

Even Glitter is crying beside me at sinisisi din niya ang sarili na sobra siyang nagalit kay Chanel noon.

"Thank you for sharing your memories with her Mr. Lee now let's hear the president of HM Entertainment the former handler of Chanel Montez in Korea".

Tumungo sa harapan ang isang lalakeng nasa 40's na koreano.

"Everyone, I would like to share some of the memories of our former talent. Chanel Faye Montez is a talented girl and I never regretted that we took her as our artist. She's a promising artist by the way she had many awards even they just got debuted way back in 2014. She had a good leadership, she had that smiling face to everyone like Mr. Lee mentioned a while ago. She's beautiful and smart she is the dream girl of every guy in town. When she decided to end her career in Korea I let her, I know how she loves to be a singer but I respected her decision anyway she have done so much in our company and it's my way to return the favor. Now, If I'll tell all the stories about her it will took a day or two".

Natawa naman ang lahat sa sinabing yun ni Mr. Kim.

"So, maybe I'll pass the mic now. Once again, we are thankful that a Chanel Faye Montez was born and now we let her rest in peace forever".

"Thank You Mr. Kim now I'm calling Ms. Chua".

Gulat na napatingin ako sa harapan.

Ako??

Tumingin sa'kin ang mom ni Chanel at tinanguan ako. Sa totoo lang ito ang unang pagkakataon na inacknowledge niya ang presensya ko sa ilang araw na nagdaan kahit nong funeral pa ni Chanel.