Feelings

Jay's POV
"Drake, give her a break," I told him.

"Give her a break? She doesn't deserve one," he said to me.

"Everyone deserves a second chance," I told him.

"I've given her a million chances over the years. All I wanted was one phone call over all the years, and she wouldn't even. She wouldn't text or anything. She could've sent an email, a letter. But no, she didn't try to communicate with me or Mama. That's unforgivable, and the thing is, she doesn't believe she's done everything wrong. She hasn't even apologized," he said.

"Well, you haven't exactly given her a chance to apologize. You won't even let her get two words in when you guys talk," I told him.

"Are you on my side or not? I thought we were best friends," he asked me.

"We are, but-," I started before I cut him off.

"Oh, I forgot. You always stick up for your girlfriend," he said.

"Drake," I said.

"Whatever man. Let's just finish setting this up," he told me.

We were setting up for today's activities at the family reunion. Today, Mama Tina decided that the family would come over and play games like charades and family trivia and all that.

We were sitting out the food and drinks and stuff. The family is supposed to come over later.

Mama Tina came outside where we were.

"It looks good guys. Thanks for helping out," she said to us.

"You're welcome, Mama Tina. It's the least we could do since we left yesterday," I told her before looking at Drake.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that Mama. I'll deal with her today. I shouldn't have left yesterday. I just don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry," Drake apologized.

"Thank you for the apology Drake, but it's fine. What's in the past is in the past. Can't change what happened, so let's just move on," she told him.

"Okay," he said.

Mama Tina helped us finish setting up before the family arrived.

Bey's POV
"Are you seriously not gonna come?," I asked Michael as I looked in the mirror at myself.

"No, I'm just not feeling it," he told me.

"You're my boyfriend. You should be there with me. Come on Michael. Get up," I told him.

"No Beyoncé. I'm not going. That's final. Like I said, I'm just not feeling it," he told me.

"What do you mean your just not feeling it?!," I asked him raising my voice because I was annoyed with him.

"Girl, you better calm your ass down, and lower your voice! I don't know who the hell you think you're talking! Who the fuck are you talking to Beyoncé?!," he yelled at me as he walked up to me.

I started backing up. He grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled me toward him. It really hurt. Then he squeezed my wrist.

"Michael, you're hurting me," I told him as he squeezed my wrist tighter.

"Who were you talking to Beyoncé?," he asked me sternly.

I didn't say anything.

"Who were you talking to Beyoncé?!," he yelled in my face.

"No one," I said to him quietly.