Lies

Bey's POV
"Sorry, but for real Bey. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. You just came back after all these years, and losing you permanently would probably kill me. You being back here in my life makes it so much better," he told me.

"Aww, thank you Jay," I smiled.

Then something crazy happened. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

And I don't know what came over either one of us, but he leaned in and kissed me.

And I kissed him back.

We kissed for a good minute or two with tongue and everything, and I can't say that I didn't like it.

Then I think we both realized what we were doing and pulled back from each other.

Jay jumped up off the bed and tried to hide a big ass boner by turning away from me slightly.

"Bey, I'm so sorry," he told me.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," I apologized.

"No, it was me. I kissed you. I just don't know what came over me. I think I'm just gonna go," he said walking towards the door.

"No Jay, you don't have to go," I told him.

"Yes, I do actually. Bye Bey," he said walking out of the door and closing it behind him.

"Bye Jay," I said even though he was already gone.

I sighed and put my face in my hands.

"What have I done?," I asked myself aloud.

Then the door opened and two police officers walked in along with Michael.

"Hello Ms. Knowles. We know you're not feeling well, and it's late, but we need to ask you a few questions," one of them told me.

"No problem," I said.

"Now, we didn't find any fingerprints or anything at your hotel room, and the hotel security cameras were down for maintenance, so we need you to tell us everything you can about these guys. Your fiancé tells us that some of your things were missing when he got there. How many guys were there?," one of the police officers said.

"There were two of them," I told the officers.

"And what did they look like?," he asked.

"They were big and tall. Um, one of them was African-American, and the other was Caucasian. It was all a blur. There's not really much I can tell you guys. I was attacked almost as soon as I walked in the door," I told them trying to be as vague as possible because I didn't want to describe anyone and get an innocent person in trouble.

"Yes ma'am. If you remember anything else, please don't hesitate to call us. And your fiancé mentioned that you guys were heading back to New York. We would like for you guys to stay here until the investigation is over," the police officer told me.

"Yes officer," I said as they left the room.

"Well, I guess you got what you wanted after all. We have to stay in Los Angeles," Michael said sitting down in the chair next to my bed.