Plans

Few Days Later

Mya's POV
"I think I'm gonna be sick," I said to Daniella and Naya as I sat down on the couch.

"Why? What happened?," Naya asked me.

"Beyoncé's pregnant!," I told them.

"Wait, what?," Daniella questioned.

"She says that she's pregnant," I said.

"How do you know the baby is even Jay's?," Naya asked.

"That's what I said, but Jay got mad at me," I added. 

"Of course he believes her. She's a good liar, and she's roped him in. We've got to get him out of this. She's trying to trap him," Naya said.

"I know. Jay's in trouble. He deserves someone better like Naya. We need to speed up this process. Jay can't be with her," Daniella said.

"And I know just how to do it," I told them.

Bey's POV
I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat when I felt Jay wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled as he left little kisses on my neck.

"What are you doing?," he asked me.

"I was looking for the peanut butter and pickles. I'm hungry," I told him.

Pickles dipped in peanut butter was one of my many pregnancy cravings, along with butter pecan ice cream.

"I think you ate it all Bey. We're out," he told me as he let go of me and started looking in the pantries.

"Then I'll eat some butter pecan ice cream," I said.

"Out of that too," he said looking in the refrigerator.

"Then let's go to the grocery store. We need some other things anyway," I told him as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Okay," he said.

~~~~~~

Bey's POV

Jay and I walked down the aisles of the grocery store picking up things we needed

Jay and I walked down the aisles of the grocery store picking up things we needed...and things we didn't need.

Don't judge. I'm pregnant. I deserve a little bit of self-indulgence.

As I placed things in the shopping cart while Jay pushed it, I heard someone call Jay's name.

"Oh my God, Jay! Is that really you?!," we heard a female's voice say.

I looked up to see a girl walking over.